5.G.Bailey
6.A.Voges
9. Hastings
10. Siddle
11. Mckay

12th man J.Pattinson

2 spots open

Hopefully Vettori and Oram

Simpsons more than cancels out the positives of signing Bailey...

I don't see what is wrong with Simpson, he is a decent bowler, one of the best fieldsman in Australia and can swing the willow. I'd rather have him in my side than most of the spinners in the competition.

Stars have signed Chris Simpson and Adam Voges.

It's going to take alot to get me interested after signing those two.

Voges is alright. I'd rather him than bloody North. North bats at an sr of 110. They were taking the piss announcing him as a signing at all. They should have kept quiet about it.

At least your lot have proper strike rates.

The Scorchers have picked a lot of players none of whom bat at a sr of 130 or over and who Shaun Marsh will have to 'subsidise'. Which I guess he's used to being a Warrior and seeing that Gayle was fit to play once in a blue moon.

His little brother and Tom Beaton can improve their stats a lot as they can both really hit but as for the rest, what can you do with a stack of players with very average stats?

Gibbs and Colly are going to do stuff all for the Scorchers, neither of them have been in form for ages.

Hussey who can situation play with the best of them in this format won't be around for many games.

Suprised a bit by the lack of love for Englands greatest ever limited overs player, people still havent gotten over the Ashes? :)

I just wish one of the Melbourne sides got him first :(

Considering his form has been in the doghouse in all formats for about a year or more and England have said 'no thanks', the surprise must be entirely disingenuous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane Heat announce their next signing.....Wendell Sailor.

And no, that's not a typo. They actually have spent 20,000 on a rugby player

Compared to K.Hunt and Folau that's a bargain for a bit of publicity!!!

The Etihad team should go for a footballer that can play a bit, a Jimmy Bartel, Brett Deledio or Marc Murphy.

Remove this Banner Ad

T20 BigBash Signing Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back