T20 World Cup Game 11 USA v Pakistan, June 7 0100hrs @ Grand Prairie Stadium Texas

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

USA hardly has a fully fledged American in the team by the looks 😂
A lot of these associates have sub continent expats (and Carribbean expats in Canada and USA's case) driving the growth of the game, otherwise it wouldn't exist in these markets.

USA hardly has a fully fledged American in the team by the looks
Greetings from NY.. Funny I was watching Head Stoinis et al against Oman thinking how yall kinda look like us. Loved seeing the Geelong jersey in Barbados

Had the USA/PAK on DVR. Made mistake of srolling on r/news and saw the stunning score before I got home. Woulda been an exciting watch

Anyways, Congrats USA

Sent using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t help but assume a few rupees were exchanged in the subcontinent last night over this. Would be elite if Pakistan now goes on to beat India.

A great win for the USA, it would have to be the best win in their cricket history.

People will accuse Pakistan of match fixing again but I don't think that was the case, it looked like they were genuinely trying to win the game but just got outplayed by a team that is better than most people expected and is capable of causing other upsets.

A great win for the USA, it would have to be the best win in their cricket history.

People will accuse Pakistan of match fixing again but I don't think that was the case, it looked like they were genuinely trying to win the game but just got outplayed by a team that is better than most people expected and is capable of causing other upsets.
Hell of a fix to get a draw and lose in a super over

You may well be right - T20 is a bit of a leveller I recon. And if the better teams don't bring the right attitude it can get away from you quickly.

Pakistan not even trying to come back for 2 off the last ball of their regular innings when the ball went to long on was certainly something. Not like they could have used an extra run or anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

T20 World Cup Game 11 USA v Pakistan, June 7 0100hrs @ Grand Prairie Stadium Texas

Back