Media TALK OF TOWN - TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT - OOBs OFFICIALLY Revive the Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

PSX_20220325_123109.jpg
Welcome to Talk of Town the SFA's only luxury magazine.

Now for our regular or irregular readers, you may of been aware that both myself the OOBs (Represented by the one and only Tigerturbulance ) recently put in a fair bit of effort to try and revive the Mid-season trade period, by putting myself on the trade.

Unfortunately we couldn't find any clubs who were willing to offer a suitable trade, so we decided to change tact and get a big fish to come to us.

And boy did we find a BIG fish.

The best poster at the Demons.

A star both on and off the SFA field.

Most importantly a poster of high integrity who would not lower the standards of the old boys.

Yes that's right, the Ophidian Old Boys are happy to announce that Greenery will be joining the club in a HUGE mid-season trade (in exchange for Callums_Guns )
Adobe_20230409_142251.png

Yes we are aware that this trade is a tad one sided (We were shocked when the Demons agreed), but it is still the biggest trade in many seasons within the SFA.

Greenery is already making himself welcome at the club as well.

He has stolen the Tigerturbulance workout plan (and gotten some lovely tats)

Adobe_20230409_144245.jpg

Played catch with myself.

easy gif1681015578851.gif

And even managed to put Braklet in his place! (Tentacle submission FTW)

easy gif1681015702951.gif

Welcome to the club Greenery I know I am personally incredibly excited to have you join.

Also the Ophidian Old Boys would like to offer a sincere thank you to Callums_Guns for all of your hard work at the club, it is never easy joining an expansion team but you will be forever honoured within the walls of Spotswood <3

I'm pretty sure I'm on the same level as Headless when it comes to the old boys.

The difference is you love me <3

But let's not take away from this thread.

Greenery is the star of the show here and he means business.

Adobe_20230405_183539.jpg

I am filled with just two emotions right now...

I am so very happy to have you join the OOB's Greenery , you are most welcome :greenheart: :heartpulse: :yellowheart:

happy-and-sad.gif

and then I feel so sad to see you leave us Callums_Guns
Missing you already :blueheart::greenheart::purpleheart::yellowheart:

Callums_Guns you have been an absolute gun setting the Old Boys up and being part of getting this team off the ground,
you will always be welcome at Spotswood so don't be a stranger old friend

Callums gun BW.jpg 1679802626682.png Accepting Chancell Cup.jpg Callum Guns.jpg CG.png

end of game win.jpg

Guns last game.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TALK OF TOWN - TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT - OOBs OFFICIALLY Revive the Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back