Tallangatta & DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Forfeited the seconds yesterday and were beaten by 43 goals plus change by a club that isn’t playing finals. Pretty crook times for the club down the river.
A lot of Clubs go through this bottoming out period.
Unfortunately for The Lions it hasn’t just been for 1 or 2 Seasons.
Admittedly it would be a tough gig Coaching there but they need to lock in a Coach and keep him for longer than 1 Season
Lay the foundations first year and build from there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you look at the recent history a new coach wouldn’t go near the place.
Red flags everywhere.

Flicking out messages over Facebook asking who would be interested in cash isn’t the way to recruit either

I don’t think there’s any coming back for the lions as they’ve burnt all the locals who once called the club home. The president was more interested in getting his own mug on the news and in the papers rather than setting standards for the club. They might field sides again next year with blokes who are reserve grade footballers at best but I can’t see them being competitive or improving any time soon

I don’t think there’s any coming back for the lions as they’ve burnt all the locals who once called the club home. The president was more interested in getting his own mug on the news and in the papers rather than setting standards for the club. They might field sides again next year with blokes who are reserve grade footballers at best but I can’t see them being competitive or improving any time soon
Is a Merger 100% out of the question RR?

Who is the new president?

Well Wahgunyah would end, their players would filter back to the Picola 2s the top liners from the upper murray fill the eagles
Ahh my Bad totally misunderstood,
Serious question tho what is with the Wahgunyah hate?
Is the league just fed up with there results or is there something more to this

Remove this Banner Ad

Tallangatta & DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back