TAR 2008 lists

Remove this Banner Ad

I've just had a quiz look at the Melbourne list and it's pretty bad to be honest. The ages haven't been updated from the previous list so our draftees from 2 years ago are still 18, as well as the new draftees. There are some other obvious errors like Nathan Jones being terrible (66) but with very high improvement where as he is already pretty darn good but will still improve. Brad Miller and Nathan Carroll are also ranked above Brock McLean. Things like these show that it's really an out of date list that just has the new draftees in.

I sent Pie 4 Life a PM asking him to send me the 2008 lists, I will update all the players age, weight, height, attributes etc to make it as real as possible then put them up here.

I am trying to fix the ages in the ratings file, but i type in the correct age > then click update changes or something like that > then i check back and its back to its default age? what's going on?

Finished Brisbane + I've made it so that everyone is however old they would be in a season in real life. So for example: Someones birthday is 2/4/88 they would be 20, but if their birthday was 2/10/88 they would be 19 as their birthday isn't during the season.

stratagem sports website is closed down...is there anyways of getting the game back? i had it on my old comp last year with all the lists updated but now i cant get it anymore...cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

TAR 2008 lists

Remove this Banner Ad

Back