Speculation Tarryn Thomas

Remove this Banner Ad

The reality is that an exceptionally talented player will be forgiven much more for much worse, than a "40th on the list" battler.

If TT was in that class, then I'd at least understand clubs desperately downplaying/whitewashing/ignoring his terrible off field behaviour to grab the next superstar. I wouldn't LIKE it...but I'd get it.

But he's clearly not in the class.....so why on earth would a club make this much trouble for itself?
Desperation.

If you gaze long into the saints list, it begins to gaze into you

The reality is that an exceptionally talented player will be forgiven much more for much worse, than a "40th on the list" battler.

If TT was in that class, then I'd at least understand clubs desperately downplaying/whitewashing/ignoring his terrible off field behaviour to grab the next superstar. I wouldn't LIKE it...but I'd get it.

But he's clearly not in the class.....so why on earth would a club make this much trouble for itself?

How many “battlers” get rated as the 6th best player in the comp over a stretch of a season.

He’s an absolute gun

WHY?

The bloke's not even that good a player.

If it was a once-in-a-generation talent, I get that clubs would be prepared to sweep a bunch of terrible stuff under the carpet, but TT is nowhere near that.
RTB needs the sugar hit of a finals appearance next year rather than building a healthy team culture.

Gross and stupid. Ross brought in a bunch of trouble makers towards the end of his time at Freo, which pretty much destroyed our culture and arguably cost us Lachie Neale.

TT to saint makes quite some sense as they are desperate.

Ess geelong won't touch him after THAT email from Hood, plus of course the latest police investigation.

Saints or bust. He will be another harley bennell. If his career resumes at saints, he would be very grateful to them totally forgetting 6 years of support at north but if things goes wrong, he might sue them for racism.

TT is a rapid cur that bites at whoever is close enough to him. I have unfortunately seen a few too many of those types thus far in my life.

There will be a small media outrage for a couple of days, then it will go away, and you get a very good footballer for free. I dont see why a club wouldn't do it, as long as they think he has been willing to put in the work to be a better person. If he has made no effort, then pass.

Saints or bust. He will be another harley bennell. If his career resumes at saints, he would be very grateful to them totally forgetting 6 years of support at north but if things goes wrong, he might sue them for racism.
Ridiculous comment. Why would you say that? Just because he is indigenous?

Ridiculous comment. Why would you say that? Just because he is indigenous?

What do you reckon?

I mean he is a piece of shiite of a person, that was clear too when he was meeting up with christ scott during his time away from the club only for him to reach for his phone again and went finger twichy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon I could get on board with 50+ years of no premiership.
I could get on board with decade's of empty promises and falling short.

But if my club went after someone like this, I'd jump ship and not feel an ounce of sadness for it.

Saints fans deserve better, even if better means the cup is a few years further down the way.

From a player point of view he is exactly what St Kilda needs. A fit and firing Thomas has the potential to be a top 5 player in the league.

I reckon I could get on board with 50+ years of no premiership.
I could get on board with decade's of empty promises and falling short.

But if my club went after someone like this, I'd jump ship and not feel an ounce of sadness for it.

Saints fans deserve better, even if better means the cup is a few years further down the way.
But systemic racism is alright @ Hawthorn FC :thumbsu:

Shouldn't be in the AFL system for another 12 months at a minimum I would have thought. Zero evidence of behavioral change as of yet.

As was revealed on the North board he has become a born again Christian recently. Guess that was enough to convince the Saints.

Don't prisoners do that kind of thing all the time to get their sentences reduced?

Ahh yes that religious route.

Lot's of people who committed serious crime go down that route.

What a disgraceul individual.

What's next if he screws up, oh lemme see, checking himself into the mental health clinic like jon patton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Tarryn Thomas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back