Tasmania’s electrical workers union tells the AFL to GAGF. AFL reconsidering Tasmanian team because they won’t be dictated to by a sh*thole.

Pull the plug on…?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's the fact TasPol care more an expensive state of the art footy stadium than actually building homes/shelters for homeless/displaced people utterly rephrenaible and immoral.
I mean they could just do that anyway. And that goes for anywhere. So why doesn't it happen?

So Jazny doesn’t care about homeless people anymore? That’s not very Christian of them.
I don't care about people using homelessness as a political sledgehammer to bash the stadium when in the rest of their lives or political careers they do absolutely nothing about the problem. Unless you can show me a single photo of any of you at a rally to campaign for an end to homelessness, I don't want to hear your nonsense whenever the stadium is brought up!

Half the people in this thread remind me of some of the w***ers that get around Tassie with nO sTaDiUm stickers on their cars and go on Facebook to bash the stadium and cry for the homeless, all the while they would be the same Karens that would go apeshit if their local Maccas was bulldozed for a homeless shelter :$

Half the people in this thread remind me of some of the w***ers that get around Tassie with nO sTaDiUm stickers on their cars and go on Facebook to bash the stadium and cry for the homeless, all the while they would be the same Karens that would go apeshit if their local Maccas was bulldozed for a homeless shelter :$

Nice melt

I don't care about people using homelessness as a political sledgehammer to bash the stadium when in the rest of their lives or political careers they do absolutely nothing about the problem. Unless you can show me a single photo of any of you at a rally to campaign for an end to homelessness, I don't want to hear your nonsense whenever the stadium is brought up!
Im with you I CGAF about the homeless either but im not a Christian.

Isn't it a fact that a survey done as recently as 6 months ago showed that more half of all Taswegians didn't want a stadium built for that amount of tax payers money, esp as they have a shortage of quality housing and hospitals there.

Regardless, it isn't my state and I am blessed I don't have to live in that shithole.

Isn't it a fact that a survey done as recently as 6 months ago showed that more half of all Taswegians didn't want a stadium built for that amount of tax payers money, esp as they have a shortage of quality housing and hospitals there.

Regardless, it isn't my state and I am blessed I don't have to live in that shithole.
Half of Taswegians are also idiot cookers that hate progress though and want nothing to change. The homeless and health care stuff is just used as a weapon, they dont really give a stuff.

Half of Taswegians are also idiot cookers that hate progress though and want nothing to change. The homeless and health care stuff is just used as a weapon, they dont really give a stuff.

Perhaps but I still think they raise a valid point (about housing and hospitals)

The scumbag Kennett government cut major hospital and ambulance funding, and the state's healthcare system has never recovered.

I honestly don't want that to happen to Tassie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The irony of Jazny being against the homeless when her own AFL team is without a home stadium...

Remove this Banner Ad

Tasmania’s electrical workers union tells the AFL to GAGF. AFL reconsidering Tasmanian team because they won’t be dictated to by a sh*thole.

Back