Discussion Tasmania AFL Jumper Design

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's sort of what I had in mind for a two-tone green design. Not point using the Tassie map if it's not using the State colours in my opinion. I think it's a good start conceptually but I'll keep working at it.
View attachment 1828333
it looks alright, good start, things can be added to it but i can't think of what

Here's sort of what I had in mind for a two-tone green design. Not point using the Tassie map if it's not using the State colours in my opinion. I think it's a good start conceptually but I'll keep working at it.
View attachment 1828333
it looks alright, good start, things can be added to it but i can't think of what
A thin yellow line between the two shades of green and around the devil will make this pop

I'm curious to see how this would look with the white/yellow extended around the devil. Might need a thin dark green line around the devil surrounded by the thin line of colour?
Something like this? Have a clash version now, looked a bit better in my head but I think it's quite nice.
1697148112994.png 1697147831156.png

That green one is very solid. Nice work! I like that you have retained the yellow but reverted the devil features back to white.
yeah it's a bit of a tricky one, I think similar to the West Coast logo it's not quite made to be inverted but I think I've made it work there. I gotta say I think I'm well an truly on board with the 'get away from the State colours' camp now, there's a lot more potential with a two-tone green scheme and also I really jus feel like there is already so much red and yellow in the league as it is.

I think you're bang on there, works really well for both yellow and white schemes
View attachment 1829838View attachment 1829842
You're on the way to something here, but unfortunately at the moment this looks more like a fearsome flying fox to me. The neck bit might be the problem perhaps. Also, you could maybe try to make the curve more generally like the western coastline of Tasmania, and experiment with the east coast on the back?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn’t mind seeing some concepts in the VFL Devils colourway. I think they were ahead of their time when they trotted this one out.
View attachment 1830990
This was a great jumper, but even better logo....to have the the two heads as the top of tassie was marketing gold....love to see a rework of the logo to be honest keeping the two headed theme

This is what I've done for now, will get around to putting these into a nice presentation when I get some more time but just wanted to put these here to hopefully inspire others in what this new Tasmania team can look like
View attachment 1831599View attachment 1831601View attachment 1831607
View attachment 1831606View attachment 1831608
Like the colour combinations.
Think the design could be more classic for Tasmania but otherwise I also think the cartoon logo on the front looks out of place.

Like the colour combinations.
Think the design could be more classic for Tasmania but otherwise I also think the cartoon logo on the front looks out of place.
That's fair enough, for what it's worth I tend to agree in regards to the cartoon logo but just looking at the feedback on Facebook/Instagram last time I posted up a design it felt like people wanted something more along the lines of this. At worst I think it'd make for a nice preseason guernsey.

i like the idea of a very dark green, a nice shade of green and yellow (similar to the Mount Gambier pioneers)
1697378129041.jpeg
(Pioneers logo) (of course, swap the black for a darker green) (black would be nice to keep but green works)

and if devils cant be used lumberjacks or timbermen would be nice they have a great forestry industry down there

Unpopular opinion: Devils is not just a name that clash with Melbourne's, but not even a good name.

Hope they come up something more modernish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Tasmania AFL Jumper Design

Remove this Banner Ad

Back