KingyOrTheKing

Premiership Player
Jun 15, 2001
Northern France
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
LFC
Anybody know whether my Aussie roos (+ a junior aussie roos) membership will get me into the game at Aurora Stadium in august? I got into the Dees home game at the MCG earlier in the year, but I guess at this venue a membership for an away game doesn't mean much.

Anybody know?

It probably gets me in but not seating...

KingyOrTheKing said:
Anybody know whether my Aussie roos (+ a junior aussie roos) membership will get me into the game at Aurora Stadium in august? I got into the Dees home game at the MCG earlier in the year, but I guess at this venue a membership for an away game doesn't mean much.

Anybody know?

It probably gets me in but not seating...

From what i recall on my Aussie Roos M'ship we are entitled to entry of 5 games anywhere the Roos play in a season (except Finals - we don't have to worry about that this year). I was told i was able to use mine at the Gabba game last year but opted out as i wanted to sit with some Roo Melbourne friends. Look up the club's website for the membership number - it's 1800 or 13 number and give them a call. I don't think it entitles you to a seat tho if the ground you are going to has a general seating area obviously get there at sparrows and grab one. Good Luck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back