Oppo Camp Taylor Adams (Traded to Swans 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Who knows? All I know was that he was under performing last week. Now he has a hammy from training -pretty convenient for the selectors.

maybe there's something in adam's contract that he can nominate other players to miss weeks through hamstring injuries, so that he can get a game....

Every single one of you talking about loyalty would have done the exact same as him. Why doesn’t the club show loyalty to a guy who gave his all for the club by offering a 3-year contract instead of 1? Why does he have to be the one to prove his loyalty?

Side with workers over corporats.

Would I have done the same thing? Probably, but I'll never know.

Did I do the same thing? No. No I did not.

Every single one of you talking about loyalty would have done the exact same as him. Why doesn’t the club show loyalty to a guy who gave his all for the club by offering a 3-year contract instead of 1? Why does he have to be the one to prove his loyalty?

Side with workers over corporats.
We didn’t need to offer a contract as Adams was already signed for 2024. Like Ginnivan the club could have kept Adams and worried about 2025 onwards down the track.

Last edited:
We didn’t need to other a contract as Adams was already signed for 2024. Like Ginnivan the club could have kept Adams and worried about 2025 onwards down the track.
Pick 33 was a fair deal for Tay. Particularly in a deep draft. Could be a big win for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you are kind of, you turn beer into recycled water?

you turn the other cheek to the bin lady
I just blank her out now. Just stare at her like a freak from Black Mirror.

For someone that wanted to rant about the club after leaving and change his story. I hope he doesnt get a flag. I hope he is sitting on the sidelines and swans do win. Thanks for your service Taylor , but no luck wished on the way you exited.

Same goes with Ginnivan.

If Sydney do win the flag, I hope Tay is part of it.
I am putting my 'kiss of death' on either Port or GWS.

In saying that I hope that Adams does get his chance and wish him well.

The other player that left to go to the Hawks, not so much.

For someone that wanted to rant about the club after leaving and change his story. I hope he doesnt get a flag. I hope he is sitting on the sidelines and swans do win. Thanks for your service Taylor , but no luck wished on the way you exited.

Same goes with Ginnivan.
Yep. He had a swipe on his way out. Not impressed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Taylor Adams (Traded to Swans 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back