Oppo Camp Taylor Adams (Traded to Swans 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Do feel sorry for the poor bugger. Sheed misses in 18 and he potentially is a premiership winning Norm Smith winner. Donuts since
Or, if in the third quarter, he hadn't gone for that ridiculous cross ground pass that hit a West Coast player on the chest, who then promptly goaled........

Was always a butcher, will always be a butcher.

I didn't hear any commentary from Tay after he left us last season. I don't tend to listen to too much from players - I tend to look at what they do for us on the paddock. And Tay was the sort of player I admire - hard as a cat's head, uncompromising, hard working and gave his all despite not being blessed with copious amounts of raw talent. He will always be a Collingwood man in my eyes and I will always remember his efforts in the 2018 GF. I feel disappointed for him because at the end of the day he gave his all for the Pies when he ran out on to the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With other threads talking about reaming a lot, we should merge this thread, the Schultz thread and the trade thread and call the merged thread "Tales of Sodomy" Or perhaps just rename this thread Tay's Sodomy,

I think we'd find a number of christians complaining to the moderators about the need to exclude themselves from the proposed thread...

i thought that the AFL introduced a participation rule - if a player played a certain number of games in the regular season, then they would get a place in the finals on the balance of fairness, equity and general niceness

if a player is dropped for the finals, we might see it happening in the lower leagues and that would bring dishonour, disharmony and discord...and dis

The News Ltd swans reporter has insinuated this afternoon that the reason the Robbie Fox inclusion got out early is due to Adams
And said he won’t be any chance of playing again this season as a result

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Taylor Adams (Traded to Swans 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back