Oppo Camp Taylor Adams (Traded to Swans 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

I was chasing skirt by the age of 6. Drinking by the age of 5.
Teacher likely met a miserable life with Svetlana. Fat still living the good life. Thanks for the compliment Leon. My good friend šŸ§”

i think putin employs svetlanas exclusively for his work...i wouldnt be surprised if tay got influenced by a svetlana...

Latest news in the taylor adams story from fox.....

Not much in the article that matters - a lot of it is about sydney's win which was important because it provided another week of heartache for taylor...

He maintained a positive outlook, however, telling Seven: ā€œAfter having gone through last year, I have learnt to really enjoy what is being thrown at me.ā€

Hopefully, the sunday footy shows will provide more about this story...

John Longmire addressed his most concerning issue in the coming week - how taylor adams is going to deal with his possible non-selection in the grand final side....

Longmire indicated that discussions will be held early in the week to plan for Taylor's non-selection.

We tend to just look at the latest year and ignore who was or wasn't injured.

2023 we had few midfield injuries - and thus he was surplus to needs as a mid.
2024 we lost Mitchell and JDG for most of the year and really needed him.

At the moment many of us view us as having a short term midfield need because it was an issue this year - ignoring that JDG and Mitchell should be back, Sidey moved there late in the year and slayed it and Allan was really promising. Adding guys like Peatling and Davies might be a longer term need - but we probably don't need them for next year and they probably wouldn't crack a midfield spot if we did get them.

Yep agree with that.

I don't mind BT for a bit of levity in small doses, but hitting up Tay to give an interview after the game was very poor form, as are some cabbages on here potting Adams and laughing about his career. Shame on you clowns. The bloke was an absolute warrior for this club and gave 110% effort. Endured some terrible seasons, and had the heartbreak of missing out on the flag whilst all his mates tasted ultimate success.

Nah I'm not copping this. I think it's funny because I'm allowed to find it funny.

It'd be like your girlfriend leaving you for a new bloke and then he cheats on her. That's a shit situation becoming funny if you ask me!

Plus, he might still play. He probably won't, but he might.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes I know.

Didn't want to play the role he was given.

Where is sitting now?

Choices are made in contexts. When you're an inside mid and told you'll be half-forward and then you look at the half-forwards you're competing with, you can interpret it as having no REAL choice. But then that's capitalism for you. I have the choice not to work. If I'm happy to live under the bridge.

Choices are made in contexts. When you're an inside mid and told you'll be half-forward and then you look at the half-forwards you're competing with, you can interpret it as having no REAL choice. But then that's capitalism for you. I have the choice not to work. If I'm happy to live under the bridge.
I don't really care tbh.

He left. His choice.

And he's now not playing in any position.

The most annoying part about the will he / wonā€™t he play part is that we could have beaten Sydney or Brisbane next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Taylor Adams (Traded to Swans 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back