Taylors Lakes chase GUN!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

hudeanie

Draftee
Jun 12, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
Any news on the latest recruit for taylors lakes?
I hear on the grape vine the are only dollars away fom signing an out and out gun.

Fresh rumors have been circulating the once great player is seriously contemplating a return to competitive football to rescue the struggling Taylor’s Lakes football Club.

Sticking with the customized training regime his past coach & mentor, (..role model and possibly biological father) Chalkie, Pxxxxrd modestly describes himself as the solution to get the air back in the wings of the lakers. Known by most as (the self proclaimed) Mr Revenue, the power forward/impact midfielder will see the spectators flowing through the gates and the lakers climb the ladder.

I heard that the only thing stopping Pxxxrd scratching his X on a contract is lack of gainful employment. The word is that a marketing position has been created within the club specifically for the great man. One pictures something along the lines of when George Castansa was working for the NY Yankies on Seinfield.

hudeanie said:
Any news on the latest recruit for taylors lakes?
I hear on the grape vine the are only dollars away fom signing an out and out gun.

With Mark Crowe needing a shoulder reco this will free up some $$ for a gun.

Longy413 said:
I heard Damien Wallace didn't play on the weekend and it wasn't because of injury.
i could probably fill u in there mate bumped into him satdee night at the odeon, will b wearing a lions jumper next time out but it won't b the lakers jumper, same jumper but different league u can do the rest of the math

d-mac3276 said:
i could probably fill u in there mate bumped into him satdee night at the odeon, will b wearing a lions jumper next time out but it won't b the lakers jumper, same jumper but different league u can do the rest of the math

How about naming names, you can hide behind your id's, open up the thread to others, even though it is second div, you may be suprised with others input.

The players name has already been mentioned in the previous post.

And given Deer Park is just up the road from Taylors Lakes and they are known as the Lions, I thought it was reasonably obvious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Longy413 said:

And given Deer Park is just up the road from Taylors Lakes and they are known as the Lions, I thought it was reasonably obvious.

And that alot of very good Taylors Lakes players went there at the end of last year - why not add one more. Deer Park are a massive chance to win the flag.

The VCFL Clearence cutoff date is in two weeks time, so any player movements would need to be finalised soon. This could put pressure on clubs to provide 'generous' deals.

Longy413 said:

hit the nail square on the head mate, what i remember him telling me hes over the s h i t down there and is moving on

I too have heard of this mystery recruit to Taylor's Lakes. My Dad works with the club president, and apparently the president has been boasting at work about a player who slipped through the AFL cracks and ended up playing footy in country victoria in a major league. Apparently he is now teaching (or something like that) and is looking for somewhere to play footy this year. Dad doesn't know his name but apparently he is the 'real deal'. If anyone hears other news please post something.

My North said:
always the cocah and commitee fault, never the players, funny about that
Can anyone tell me how Clayton Fegan is going at Taylor's Lakes in the thirds i think he was a hard nut but lazy player at Kerang in cmfl

Starsky said:
I too have heard of this mystery recruit to Taylor's Lakes. My Dad works with the club president, and apparently the president has been boasting at work about a player who slipped through the AFL cracks and ended up playing footy in country victoria in a major league. Apparently he is now teaching (or something like that) and is looking for somewhere to play footy this year. Dad doesn't know his name but apparently he is the 'real deal'. If anyone hears other news please post something.

Untill such time as this player does sign the dotted line (which is coming very close) we will refer tohim as jesus christ.

I don't think it's the style of Goulds coaching that drove away the quality of players. I think it's more financial as well as social factors. The club needs changes but I think they need to make big financial decisions if they wish to move up the ladder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Taylors Lakes chase GUN!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back