Remove this Banner Ad

May 10, 2013
Queensland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm, Baghdadian Babes
WINNING THE TRIFECTA

Thoughts on O’Fraudian Old Boys bringing the league to its knees, I believe it is time the SFA Admin admonishes this team for their underhanded misdemeanours. If not admonished now, it brings the game into a Dangerousfield area.

Firstly in this day and age, what gives them the right to be named the Old Boys when they should bow to political correctness and be named the Old Them’s.

Then because they won the Premiership in Season 37, they think they have first dibs on the number one pick in the SFA draft. That honour should be awarded to the team that finished last, in this case the Baghdad Bombers, who I know have their eye on a player from the West & who will remain nameless until draft night.

IMG_8390.jpeg Silhouette of our preferred draft choice.

I won’t even go into how they poached kenneyswarriors & the league offered no retribution to the Bombers.

Surely there are other teams that have been pillaged by the new “” golden them’s as we have?
Now is the time to stand up & demand justice.

WINNING THE TRIFECTA

Thoughts on O’Fraudian Old Boys bringing the league to its knees, I believe it is time the SFA Admin admonishes this team for their underhanded misdemeanours. If not admonished now, it brings the game into a Dangerousfield area.

Firstly in this day and age, what gives them the right to be named the Old Boys when they should bow to political correctness and be named the Old Them’s.

Then because they won the Premiership in Season 37, they think they have first dibs on the number one pick in the SFA draft. That honour should be awarded to the team that finished last, in this case the Baghdad Bombers, who I know have their eye on a player from the West & who will remain nameless until draft night.

View attachment 2030431Silhouette of our preferred draft choice.

I won’t even go into how they poached kenneyswarriors & the league offered no retribution to the Bombers.

Surely there are other teams that have been pillaged by the new “” golden them’s as we have?
giphy.gif

WINNING THE TRIFECTA

I suggest reading a nice relaxing children's book...

WINNING THE TRIFECTA

Think the trifecta has been celebrated too early with S38 all but a lock for the OOB's to have the #1 pick heading into S39

#cup2spoon2cup2spoon

Don't 😍 it too much Grav watch the pitchforks come out across the land of Sweet 2025 when they win their 3rd flag in 5 seasons

#cu#cup2spoon2cup2spoon2cup

Mind you great time for that silhouette to make the switch across to the OOB's for their 2nd season in the comp

Last edited:
Pushing sounds too strenuous.
Totally agree with you Pugs,
as Chancellor all I do is just sit back and let the awards come to me

AWARDS.png

Plenty of support for the concept when it was floated in S36 …
I’ve been asking for this for ages 😂 but 100%
we are considering this proposal.

Personally I think it is a cracking proposal.
It would be a lot of work initially, but worth fleshing out as any kind of recruitment initiative benefits the whole league.
Only just seen this, really like it. Original, and well worth a shot.
has this been run past the nerds club
I voted yes without reading. I thought you were going down the de-list the whole league and shake up the teams by having a draft. That'd be fun.

I like your idea too though.
Great proposal … It looks to be something that would help to grow the league if done properly. At the very least it is worth a shot.
Bloody good
What could go wrong?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1719385326159.png
they should bow to political correctness and be named the Old Them’s.
This Old Gal is happy to be an Old Boy.
Grav Never the twain shall meet - to Them!

and while I am speaking up - re our #1 Draft pick:

Our dog is a bundle of glee,
She's more than a pet, can't you see?
Please leave her alone,
In her sweet, loving home,
For without her, our hearts wouldn't be.
Mrs T

If this OOB’s rookie wins the EKA in S38 do you think it should read player x name (BOM) ?
Don’t be ridiculous mate. We wouldn’t wanna pre-empt anything. Fair’s fair.

Let them prove themselves first!

… and what you lose on the EKA you might win on the Rising Star, right?

But my beef is not about rookies at all. Hardened and experienced posters are the new black.

No no no. My beef is not with the OOBs at all really.

I think the torch needs to be turned up … (pun intended) … on the softies who’ve decided they’d like to be pampered with shoops done of them at every turn.

Hired guns - mercenaries - happy to maximise their chances of a return from their “investment”.

I’m lookin’ at you Dingster !!!!

IMG_6840.gif

Don’t be ridiculous mate. We wouldn’t wanna pre-empt anything. Fair’s fair.

Let them prove themselves first!

… and what you lose on the EKA you might win on the Rising Star, right?

But my beef is not about rookies at all. Hardened and experienced posters are the new black.

No no no. My beef is not with the OOBs at all really.

I think the torch needs to be turned up … (pun intended) … on the softies who’ve decided they’d like to be pampered with shoops done of them at every turn.

Hired guns - mercenaries - happy to maximise their chances of a return from their “investment”.

I’m lookin’ at you Dingster !!!!

View attachment 2030891
giphy.gif

You know it’s true.
what's true is Ophidian Old Boys in S37 got 4 ALL-SFA positions including Captain, won the EKA, the Deestroy Medal and the Premiership Cup :hearteyes:

is your issue that a team who works hard and gets active in the SWEET F.A. keeps getting the rewards and with that comes the attraction for current players wanting a piece of that?

what's true is Ophidian Old Boys in S37 got 4 ALL-SFA positions including Captain, won the EKA, the Deestroy Medal and the Premiership Cup :hearteyes:

is your issue that a team who works hard and gets active in the SWEET F.A. keeps getting the rewards and with that comes the attraction for current players wanting a piece of that?
Pretty comprehensive, isn’t it?

We’re all grateful that the sim delivered an exciting climax to the season too.

But don’t fool yourselves. Most of that comes from the sim.

Did you see yourselves as the underdog?

And are you suggesting that Dingster approached you?

Pretty comprehensive, isn’t it?

We’re all grateful that the sim delivered an exciting climax to the season too.

But don’t fool yourselves. Most of that comes from the sim.

Did you see yourselves as the underdog?

And are you suggesting that Dingster approached you?
less time worrying over other team signings and more time trying to recruit quality players may get you the result you want

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Team That’s Pushing The Boundaries

Remove this Banner Ad

Back