Media Team That’s Pushing The Boundaries

Remove this Banner Ad

surprise smile GIF

So Dingster

Falconista warned us that at the Bears you were “an absolute steal worth far more on the open market”

But he also warned us that “at the OOBs Fleabane, U2tigers, Harvey Manfrenjensenden and kenneyswarriors seem massively underpaid (so) there might be the need to open a salary cap probe into the club …”

Can we presume that your retirement fund is all sorted (and likely off the books) and you’ll take on a mentoring role there?

… or is it all about the image?

Pretty comprehensive, isn’t it?

We’re all grateful that the sim delivered an exciting climax to the season too.

But don’t fool yourselves. Most of that comes from the sim.

Did you see yourselves as the underdog?

And are you suggesting that Dingster approached you?
Dingster is known for a whole lot more then approaching...

Last edited:
Hmm the Bombers don't seem to be taking that wooden spoon very well.:laughv1:

Good plan by BLUEALLTHRU though remaining inconspicuous through it all, and letting his lackeys and minions do all the work and heavy lifting for him.:laughv1:

Last edited:
WINNING THE TRIFECTA

Thoughts on O’Fraudian Old Boys bringing the league to its knees, I believe it is time the SFA Admin admonishes this team for their underhanded misdemeanours. If not admonished now, it brings the game into a Dangerousfield area.

Firstly in this day and age, what gives them the right to be named the Old Boys when they should bow to political correctness and be named the Old Them’s.

Then because they won the Premiership in Season 37, they think they have first dibs on the number one pick in the SFA draft. That honour should be awarded to the team that finished last, in this case the Baghdad Bombers, who I know have their eye on a player from the West & who will remain nameless until draft night.

View attachment 2030431Silhouette of our preferred draft choice.

I won’t even go into how they poached kenneyswarriors & the league offered no retribution to the Bombers.

Surely there are other teams that have been pillaged by the new “” golden them’s as we have?
Now is the time to stand up & demand justice.
Hmm your superiors at the Bombers are pulling your stings for you here i think. :laughv1:

1000009559.jpg

So Dingster

Falconista warned us that at the Bears you were “an absolute steal worth far more on the open market”

But he also warned us that “at the OOBs Fleabane, U2tigers, Harvey Manfrenjensenden and kenneyswarriors seem massively underpaid (so) there might be the need to open a salary cap probe into the club …”

Can we presume that your retirement fund is all sorted (and likely off the books) and you’ll take on a mentoring role there?

… or is it all about the image?
I have connections in Vegas. The pocket change you speak of is neither here nor there.

Pretty comprehensive, isn’t it?

We’re all grateful that the sim delivered an exciting climax to the season too.

But don’t fool yourselves. Most of that comes from the sim.

Did you see yourselves as the underdog?

And are you suggesting that Dingster approached you?
b1a71872-c682-4e62-bf24-ff397e2236bf_text.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on mate, I feel for about 4 players from Baghdad missing out on ALL-SFA and who knows FreoGirl might even win an EKA and take home a ALL-SFA Blazer next season :cryv1:
FreoGirl is a ripper and has to be EKA favourite when the books open.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Team That’s Pushing The Boundaries

Remove this Banner Ad

Back