Preview Team vs Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Cloke - He said in an interview a month ago that he wants to stay at the Pies. His dad is his manager, and I can't blame a guy for trying to get the best deal for his son. I hate to say it, but we didn't show a massive amount of loyalty for his older brothers, so maybe we shouldn't expect him to bend over backwards for the club either.
Good point.

But to be honest, his older brothers weren't as good as Travis.

Don't understand what Medders has to do to at minimum be an emergency. Is he out of favour? I can understand spots are hard to get at the moment but he should be in the top 25.

Add the Melbourne games (both of them) to the "not turned up" list for this year.:eek:

Would have to disagree with you on this Matty, we didnt bring our A game but we did win and draw those games. Not ideal but in previous years we would have dropped both. Dee's played out of their skins in both these games. It's all good - Pies by 6 goals tomorrow!!:D

Last time we played you guys, cloke dominated, 5 goals between him and dawes. Add in Brown...

of the four you mentioned only waite was missing, but as you say he may play forward

covered...hmm, not so sure about that mate

Dawes had a 2nd game kid off the rookie list on him, we got away with it against Podsiadly kicking 1.4 but Dawes made him pay.

I don't really care if cloke kicks 2 goals as long as I don't see someone like ball kick 3 out of no where again.

Jamison - Brown
Bower - Cloke

Dawes is the key, he kicked 3 last time and needs to be shut down. Its a lottery to me if we will try and use walker running off him or throw Waite or Henderson back to cover him.

I'd suggest we will start with Walker and throw one out of left field by starting with Waite/Henderson/Hampson/Fisher up forward. Yeah its 2 tall but the focus when playing carlton has been to worry about our smalls, it would catch malthouse off guard early to see us start with 4 talls.

I don't expect will win but I doubt it will be a 50 point win to the pies this week, Walker/Waite are the keys for us as neither played last time around.

Nah I like Dawes. But probably Reed for Cloke though :p:D
When I think back to what I wrote it was pretty stupid.
I actually just woke up when Hutchy started talking about Travis. So I jumped on here half asleep and typed what I typed.

Nah I like Dawes. But probably Reed for Cloke though :p:D
When I think back to what I wrote it was pretty stupid.
I actually just woke up when Hutchy started talking about Travis. So I jumped on here half asleep and typed what I typed.
Yeah I know what you mean, its like having a fight with the gf while pissed - you pay for it once you get sober

I really like Trav. Actually got his autograph at a shopping centre before he was even on our list. Was with his dad and Cam. I would love him to stay with us. I'm just worried that his dad might have to much of a say.

Definitely need him for future years with Nate, Reidy and Dawesy as our spine. BTW what a bloody good young spine we'll have :D:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Team vs Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back