I/C: Ed Barlow, Luke Brennan, Peter Everitt, Nic Fosdike
EMG:
Jared Crouch, Sean Dempster, Tim Schmidt
In: Barry
Out:
Schmidt

The big man is back!

No Fraser,
big test for Bryan and Richards against Everitt and Jolly!

Great to see that great man back

Reece is a bit stiff bit the team looks close to the best 22

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor decision Rhyce should be in still and Goldsack is the most overrated big footy player on this board since Sean Rusling.

Did really well in the absence of key backs, had a couple of big tasks and wasn't shamed, Did a sublime job on mickey o last time we played the swans and provided some great run. Goldsack has strung a couple good games together

does anyone else think that maybe Goldsack has been brought in to do a run with job on Goodes? similar to what Cox did last time?

RE: Iles, i have watched the willy(port) game a couple of times now and he was great on the wing, i know you guys are all Marty Clarke fans but i really cant understand why Marty would be brought in before Iles.
Where is Iles at, he seems to be continuly overlooked, is he no longer a mm favourite, or set to be elsewhere next season?

does anyone else think that maybe Goldsack has been brought in to do a run with job on Goodes? similar to what Cox did last time?

RE: Iles, i have watched the willy(port) game a couple of times now and he was great on the wing, i know you guys are all Marty Clarke fans but i really cant understand why Marty would be brought in before Iles.
Where is Iles at, he seems to be continuly overlooked, is he no longer a mm favourite, or set to be elsewhere next season?

I would think Harry on Goodes and Goldsack for O'Loughlin

Good changes. No need to make a late change unless it's forced.

I wonder if Josh Fraser will play for Williamstown, because Scott Burns was confident he would play this week and that's the vibe I got.

C: Clarke, Burns, Buckley

Chockerblock full of superstars :thumbsu:

Good changes. No need to make a late change unless it's forced.

I wonder if Josh Fraser will play for Williamstown, because Scott Burns was confident he would play this week and that's the vibe I got.

C: Clarke, Burns, Buckley

Chockerblock full of superstars :thumbsu:

Your Kidding aren't you-Fraser to play for Willy-and what would that achieve,keep him fresh for the finals?Fraser must still be injured-This is a must win game for Collingwood to be considered serious finals contenders.:)

Wellingham played in the two's because of the 12/10 rule being applied against Port Melbourne. Not because he's a reserves grade player.

He's one of four rookies on the list, Clarke has played seniors, who do you think is going to be relegated to the reserves? That's right, Wellingham, Nicholls, MacAffer.

Wellingham played in the two's because of the 12/10 rule being applied against Port Melbourne. Not because he's a reserves grade player.

He's one of four rookies on the list, Clarke has played seniors, who do you think is going to be relegated to the reserves? That's right, Wellingham, Nicholls, MacAffer.

Nailed it :thumbsu:

Sharrod is a gun & wont be long before he makes his debut..

Remove this Banner Ad

Team vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back