Competition Teamworks Performance - Design a video game inspired football jumper *WIN A FOOTY JUMPER!*

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just going to post my idea because I dont have the skills to make it.

It was going to be a jumper similar to Geelong's 150, except with stripes that were made out of small pictures of all 251 Pokemon (yeh, 251, come at me)

But due to my lack of designing skills, I cant do it. Would love to see someone with skill attempt it, so feel free to if you want.

pokemone.png

Would be very hard for TWP to make this though :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it just me or is this competition a little slower than other ones? I thought it would have been an awesome idea.

And yours isn't? :p

Quite possibly, and while we are on the topic, DK probably is too. This and the last comp, it has been pretty hard to avoid it but.

I'm not an expert on the topic of copyright, that is why I said probably because I don't know for sure. But you would assume those 3 probably breaches copyright?

My FIFA one, you might have trouble under passing off (I think that it what it is called) but anyway.

I'm still hampered by the snafu that's been my Internet access at my new place. It's connected, but there's a problem with my phone line not getting a dial tone, although a Telstra technician got a dial tone from the pillar in the street. I'm beginning to think they connected naked DSL to the wrong unit.

Am going to try a few more designs over the long weekend and upload them when I can. I am trying not to be too obscure though, or else I won't come close to winning!

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition Teamworks Performance - Design a video game inspired football jumper *WIN A FOOTY JUMPER!*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back