Society & Culture Terrible baby names

Remove this Banner Ad

11150741_10153510657050348_1744577160157823938_n.jpg

A nice list of pretty shitty names

Boh? Really?

Enright would be a player to bohlieve in.

Took my Mum's surname as my middle name
Funny you should mention this. I want to do this exact thing (change my awful middle name to Mum's maiden name). My first name is great but my middle name is so bad I can't even mention it to anybody. How did you go about doing it? And what was your original middle name, if you don't mind me asking?

Some decent names in there amongst the dross. The backline and half back line are pretty good. But Jagger Mooney? If you love Mick Jagger (who doesn't), just name the kid Mick!
It's pronounced Jaeger, Mooney can't spell. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny you should mention this. I want to do this exact thing (change my awful middle name to Mum's maiden name). My first name is great but my middle name is so bad I can't even mention it to anybody. How did you go about doing it? And what was your original middle name, if you don't mind me asking?

Gotta tell us what it is now - let BF be the judge

Chandler Muriel Bing?

It was something that I had wanted to do for literally years, but just took a long time to get around to it - Infact, I'm pretty sure my Mum hadn't even changed her name back to her original surname when I first decided I wanted to do it - In the end it wasn't as difficult as I assumed it would be...

I was born in Perth so had to send off a form to WA Birth, Deaths and Marriages (that I found online) requesting the change and all that stuff and paid about $200 - They sent back a new cerfiticate and from there it was all about updating licence, ID, bank cards etc etc. It's not that hard to do it once you finally get the ball rolling...

Best part was that I didn't tell Mum about it and when the certificate came in the mail with my new name I just sent her a photo of it :)

My middle name was Ryan, which wasn't bad in itself - but aurally is sounds awful when coupled with my surname (too many "I" sounds), and I wasn't named after anyone in the family or anything so there was no one to offend....

Plus, Mum's surname is Dare - So now my middle name is actually awesome

So the guy that I told him that he gave his kid a shit name (Cove) had another kid, a girl this time with another shit name. Shit name number two is Scout.
Scout was the narrator in To Kill a Mockingbird. Gets bonus points for that.

So the guy that I told him that he gave his kid a shit name (Cove) had another kid, a girl this time with another shit name. Shit name number two is Scout.
My stepdad's niece has two sons. River and Cove. My stepdad asked her what she'd call a daughter, Estuary? She got maaaaaaaaaaad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Society & Culture Terrible baby names