Society & Culture Terrible baby names

Remove this Banner Ad

Gunner Milligan in Adolf Hitler, My Part in His Downfall is undeniably the greatest Gunner ever.
Re: countries banning names, check these out - http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2012/03/20/banned-the-worlds-most-ridiculous-baby-names/

Went to a wedding last week and met the brother and family of the groom (they are out from London). They named their son (who is 12 now) Gunner, because they are Arsenal supporters. Their daughter (who is 8) was named Chanel btw, nice name for a girl.
They sound like Chavs. Do they wear fake Burberry?

Gunner Milligan in Adolf Hitler, My Part in His Downfall is undeniably the greatest Gunner ever.

They sound like Chavs. Do they wear fake Burberry?

Haha, nah they are from Tottenham (a pretty dull suburb of North-London) and would like to think they are quite posh. I was fairly well lubricated by that point and I did actually ask the kid if he liked his name and he goes, "kind of, but when I'm older I think I'll just make it Gun." Couldn't tell if he was trolling me or not, wasn't at my sharpest by that stage of the proceedings.

Haha, nah they are from Tottenham (a pretty dull suburb of North-London) and would like to think they are quite posh. I was fairly well lubricated by that point and I did actually ask the kid if he liked his name and he goes, "kind of, but when I'm older I think I'll just make it Gun." Couldn't tell if he was trolling me or not, wasn't at my sharpest by that stage of the proceedings.

Why are they barracking for Arsenal and calling their son Gunner if they live in Tottenham? Should have called him Spur ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lulz:D
They live in Tottenham now but aren't natives I don't think. It was all the dad's doing, he is one of those footy obsessives that lives and breathes it. He was actually wearing an Arsenal tie ffs.

My son Lampard just pissed himself laughing when I told him about that.

Some people.:rolleyes:

Maybe she changed her name to this but if she didn't...just ****ing wow:

enhanced-buzz-8720-1366924006-25.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Society & Culture Terrible baby names