Terrible Blokes

Remove this Banner Ad

Doing a lot for kids and charities doesn’t make you a good person, it just means you’re more astute about public persona. I stand by my original statement based on my experiences with both of them when they aren’t in public view with all eyes on them

I have experience with both too so I'll stand by my own position.

Thanks.

His dad is the President of an mc and supplies the stuff by the tonne. Not to mention all the people he's ordered his sgt at arms to murder for his own financial gain and solidification of power. Kick the entire bloodline out of Australia I say. Dusty will become entrenched in crime post afl career like Jake King and we as a public will regret not deporting him the day after he retires.
Not sure dusty is ever going let a 16 year old od to death

I love that Sydney nuffies are still cut up about 2016 several years after it happened.

Careful mate. You don't want to upset BloodRet

He's trolled both Bob Murphy AND Tayla Harris under an anonymous name on Insta, so you know he's pretty f***ing cool and hardcore!
Tread lightly B2B.

He's trolled both Bob Murphy AND Tayla Harris under an anonymous name on Insta, so you know he's pretty f***ing cool and hardcore!
Tread lightly B2B.

iu

Tread lightly B2B.
It was under my real account. Come at me losers, I say! Isn't that what you do on here too, troll under an anonymous name? I've moved onto real targets not online footyheads. Leave it to the master.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was under my real account. Come at me losers, I say! Isn't that what you do on here too, troll under an anonymous name? I've moved onto real targets not online footyheads. Leave it to the master.
I baited that fool. Not as good as my Tayla Harris bait.
Does this mean you are a master baiter?

Ryan Crowley did not really seem like a bloke you would want to have over on weekends as you would probably catch him going through your wife’s underwear drawer and sniffing her knickers.

Matthew Scarlett seemed like the type to impregnate your family dog and then tell you straight to your face in front of everyone about how much of a shit root the bitch was.

Dustin Martin would would definitely be the type to do the trick to your toothbrush whilst in the bathroom and then send you photos of it a few weeks later.

I wonder who my next victim will be. The key to getting their attention is to make them angry and be a campaigner. Hit them where it hurts is the attitude I take every time I run out onto the keyboard. Take it from the master baiter, your cyber overlord.

I wonder who my next victim will be. The key to getting their attention is to make them angry and be a campaigner. Hit them where it hurts is the attitude I take every time I run out onto the keyboard. Take it from the master baiter, your cyber overlord.
Nothing but admiration for you good sir

It’s about time people like yourself who’ve achieved absolutely nothing in their lives hold high achievers to account

I for one am sick of people who work hard and sacrifice receiving adulation while borderline ******s like Bloodret are ignored for their efforts in setting daily masturbation records

Nothing but admiration for you good sir

It’s about time people like yourself who’ve achieved absolutely nothing in their lives hold high achievers to account

I for one am sick of people who work hard and sacrifice receiving adulation while borderline ******s like Bloodret are ignored for their efforts in setting daily masturbation records
LOL you are absolutely spot on chief. I think its ****ing hilarious how I can cower behind my own keyboard and get under the skin of some professional athletes. They have to accept that with their job and lifestyle comes little campaigners like myself who get a thrill out of lowering their esteem and a laugh whenever they take a nibble, and I'm also glad that little hoodrats like yourself show disapproval, makes it even funnier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Terrible Blokes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back