Moved Thread Terrible platform

Remove this Banner Ad

TGFC

All Australian
Oct 24, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
I have no idea where I am posting this or who can see it, all I know is I'm out. This has turned into the most unuser friendly sites I have seen in a long time. When places like Facebook and Reddit show you what people like, I can't believe someone thought this was a good idea. There are ads every couple of posts, scrolling through countless other things just to try and find something

On Pixel using BigFooty.com mobile app

I have no idea where I am posting this or who can see it, all I know is I'm out. This has turned into the most unuser friendly sites I have seen in a long time. When places like Facebook and Reddit show you what people like, I can't believe someone thought this was a good idea. There are ads every couple of posts, scrolling through countless other things just to try and find something

Case and point, hit quote on your post...............nothing...oh reply
From good read to clunky, limited ad platform...

Is the IPhone has won thing a Big Footy ad? No other website does this to me.

It’s a bit annoying also that the thread list doesn’t show the number of pages or user’s club.

I’m trying to work out what you mean.

“Scrolling through countless other things”.

The Google ads are pissing us all off - we just don’t know how to kill them for good. Right now I just hit the back button when I see one and it goes. There is a thread showing everything that we ask people to try to get rid of them, some work for some people.

I think everything is fine.

Certainly compared to the depression we we'd use cast away corn cobs to clean our buttocks, and eat grass for sustenance. Electricity? That was the excitement of meeting a fancy young tart.

I think things are just jolly these days.

Is the IPhone has won thing a Big Footy ad? No other website does this to me.

It’s a bit annoying also that the thread list doesn’t show the number of pages or user’s club.
On mobile you can turn your phone to landscape to get more info.

The thread list? Or thread view?

The user's club should be visible against every post at the moment. If it is missing from somewhere let me know the specific spot and I can investigate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Moved Thread Terrible platform

Remove this Banner Ad

Back