Terry Wallace, good recruiter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Punt_Road_Roar said:
Have to laugh at some "so called" dogs supporters that say they are glad to see the back of Wallace and Brown but still have a cry about them.

:D

Have to laugh how you're a Richmond supporter and you've got the nerve to be taking pot shots at Dogs supporters loyalty ("so-called" dogs supporters.)

I mean Richmond fans are just renowned for their loyalty now arent they -

* spitting on their coach and players
* queuing up at the players race to scream vicious abuse at players and coach after bad performances
* dumping chicken **** at Punt Rd after a bad performance
* giving Joel Bowden the bronx cheer when he hits a target after a few errors
* their weekly round of scapegoating either Richo or Bowden after a loss

Leon said:
Have to laugh how you're a Richmond supporter and you've got the nerve to be taking pot shots at Dogs supporters loyalty ("so-called" dogs supporters.)

* queuing up at the players race to scream vicious abuse at players and coach after bad performances

add another

* being tossers

Five years ago Richmond and a number of other clubs had lowly finishes and were in the market for a new coach. Mal Brown was lurking around in the background threatening an upheaval and scaring all potential coaches away. As a result we ended up with last pick of the coaches after Collingwood, Geelong etc and the rest, as they say, is history.

Does any of this sound familiar hecks99? Substitute Don Scott for Mal Brown and Hawthorn for Richmond and the story is the same. History, as they also say, has a habit of repeating itself. Don't worry about the Tiges, hecks99, but welcome to our nightmare for the next 5 years.

Tigerbob said:
How old are you Hecks you idiot.

Stop crying and moaning and get on with your sad existance in life you worthless pig.

Cry me a GODDAMN river b!tch.

As for all the Wallace/Miller/Richmond Talk......

IM LOVING IT!!!

89 years old

Hawthorn have missed out on nothing they will get a good coach. All we have missed are Wallace reasonable coach/poor recruiter and Eade poor coach/reasonable recrutier. Left is Ayres reasonable coach/poor recruiter and other untried coaches with the potential to be the next big thing.

The Hawks should run with McDonald he seems like a good coach.

As for the name calling we'll see who is crying after this weekend when the Hawks meet the club with apparentely better list. Our second string side will give yours and absolute shallacking.

hecks99 said:
89 years old

Hawthorn have missed out on nothing they will get a good coach. All we have missed are Wallace reasonable coach/poor recruiter and Eade poor coach/reasonable recrutier. Left is Ayres reasonable coach/poor recruiter and other untried coaches with the potential to be the next big thing.

The Hawks should run with McDonald he seems like a good coach.

As for the name calling we'll see who is crying after this weekend when the Hawks meet the club with apparentely better list. Our second string side will give yours and absolute shallacking.

This post is officially book marked until Monday, AND in 5 years time.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leon said:
A Supporter
Leon said:
something we are not on our pat malone there.
Leon said:
dumping chicken **** at Punt Rd after a bad performance
yet a again A Supporter
Leon said:
Not without its merit if you know anything about our games!
Leon said:
something thats been missing this year :eek: :D

cheers!

Punt_Road_Roar said:
One man who will help Wallace in his preparation regarding recruitment and his name is MILLER!

suck eggs you bunch of one eyed freaks!
Miller has only really chosen one GEM that was carey that was Pot luck, i am not sold on miller.

crazy_big_al said:
Punt_Road_Roar said:
One man who will help Wallace in his preparation regarding recruitment and his name is MILLER!

suck eggs you bunch of one eyed freaks!
Miller has only really chosen one GEM that was carey that was Pot luck, i am not sold on miller.

I'd rather have miller at the tigers than those two dictators at hawthorn called brereton and dunstall who are systematically destroying that club with their own egos.

At least miller is an outsider who's been involved with administration at the highest level and has got runs on the board. Not only did he land carey but he also landed longmire, archer and crocker at Nth.

So all you miller baggers can go dial 1800-EAT-SHYTE.

Leon said:

Whats was your membership total this year Leon?

And how long do you think the AFL will continue to keep you afloat with yearly million dollar payments?

At least we have some passion and care about our lack of success,
You guys are just happy to be fielding a team each week

Leon said:

boo hoo hoo hoo ;(

"Hello my name is Leon and I cant get over the fact that Wallace and Brown have chosen Richmond over the Bulldogs ... boo hoo hoo"

time to get over it Leon and start concentrating on the Western Bulldogs.... Northern Territory Bulldogs or whatever your club is called instead of Richmond.

Carn the Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!

corporal said:
Whats was your membership total this year Leon?

And how long do you think the AFL will continue to keep you afloat with yearly million dollar payments?

At least we have some passion and care about our lack of success,
You guys are just happy to be fielding a team each week

Whats your point? Because the Dogs dont have a large supporter base, or spit, dump chicken **** at our ground and act like a bunch of feral tossers we dont care or arent angry about our team's underachievement?

Your fellow Richmond supporter Punt_Road_Roar took a shot at our supporters "so-called supporters", merely pointing out that in recent times Richmond supporters can hardly throw stones at other clubs about being true supporters.

For the record, I think Plough is an excellent coach and will be good for you guys, but I just find it funny how SOME Richmond supporters (yes - some) constantly mouth off at other clubs for things that theyre not exactly renowned for themselves.

Leon said:
Your fellow Richmond supporter Punt_Road_Roar took a shot at our supporters "so-called supporters", merely pointing out that in recent times Richmond supporters can hardly throw stones at other clubs about being true supporters.

If you had half a brain Leon you would have realised it was an in jest remark made to Davo dog who spends half his posts talking about Richmond than the bulldogs.

Time to stop being so defensive Leon... if you spent half of your energy on your own team rather than complaining about Wallace and Brown maybe you wouldnt be such a sad @rse and vengeful person, but its ok I realise down at Dog land there isnt much to talk about usually anyway.

Now go back into your hole.

Punt_Road_Roar said:
boo hoo hoo hoo ;(

"Hello my name is Leon and I cant get over the fact that Wallace and Brown have chosen Richmond over the Bulldogs ... boo hoo hoo"

time to get over it Leon and start concentrating on the Western Bulldogs.... Northern Territory Bulldogs or whatever your club is called instead of Richmond.

Carn the Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um, sorry, my post wasnt about Brown or Wallace, just pointing out to you that your jibe at our supporters was pretty ironic given some of your own supporters antics in recent times.

Brown is a great player, he was terrific for us, same with Wallace. They will both be good for Richmond, and I do not hold any animosity towards either them.

You've got Plough, we've got Eade and both our clubs should make a climb up the ladder next year.

Good luck.

Punt_Road_Roar said:

Miller WTF has he done, that's right he got the man that would make you into a top four side, N.G.Brown. Geez he's been just the cream on top of another stellar season. What else has Miller done? That's right he got Mr I talk about myself in the third person. Three people make a club, I don't think so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Terry Wallace, good recruiter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back