Terry wallace to be announced on mon

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard it iitb. Maybe the sparkle in miller's eye gave it away.

If shes wrong she wont be in the country to answer her critics, as she's p-i-s-s-i-n-g of to the Olympics

a good time to make an outrageous statement. by the time she gets back no one will remember it. lets hope so i think the waiting is driving us all crazy and i dont know about the rest of you but i for one am petrified of landing another dud coach. if they announce plough tomorrow or any time this week i will be doing cartwheels.

Also heard that Nathan Brown and the leadership group had a lunch at Wallace's house during last week!

Interesting. Lets hope it is tomorrow i need some bright news to start my week of assessements...

wrennyboy said:
Interesting. Lets hope it is tomorrow i need some bright news to start my week of assessements...

After watching richo slam the ball into the post AGAIN from 5 metres out wrenny, i think we all need to reassess what the farrrkkk is wrong with this guy. Plays his guts out without question but lets himself down and deflates his teamates with shyte kicking. Has won games off his own boot but has lost plenty off them too. Could have kicked another 8 or 9 against the cats.

I nearly threw the remote control thru the telly when he did this. The guy gets paid half a mil a year to miss from 5 metres out.

Fair dinkum.

itsintheblood said:
After watching richo slam the ball into the post AGAIN from 5 metres out wrenny, i think we all need to reassess what the farrrkkk is wrong with this guy. Plays his guts out without question but lets himself down and deflates his teamates with shyte kicking. Has won games off his own boot but has lost plenty off them too. Could have kicked another 8 or 9 against the cats.

I nearly threw the remote control thru the telly when he did this. The guy gets paid half a mil a year to miss from 5 metres out.

Fair dinkum.

sadly i just found it amusing. i really dont care about the rest of the season and hell if i didnt laugh i guess i would cry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

itsintheblood said:
QUOTE]

Bet you didnt mind when he won us both the sydney and bulldogs games of his own boot. Give the guy a rest, we all know he is a ******** kick - has been for 10 years, get over it and be thankfull we have got him - he set up at least 3-4 goals yesterday,a nd nearly every other game he plays.

TERRY WALLACE WILL BE THE WORST CHOICE RICHMOND COULD MAKE.
HE IS BAD NEWS, remember this man sued us when he left us as a player,
there are better men out there who could make a far better coach than
Wallace , who seems to be a media pet.

Fine, let's just continue to pick soft c^&k coaches like frawley and continue on our merry mediocre way. He probably had every right to sue us if we broke his contract.
Face it, our admin of late has been a basket case.

Terry is the man.

Wallace is signed sealed and delivered.

Casey walls playing golf with Wallsy up at his new resort last week and Casey started gobbing off to him saying that they had Wallace signed. Walls rang his mate at the Australian (Pat********** Smith) who broke it in the Australian only hours later.

When Mike Sheehan had found out that the "headline" had been given to the Australian and not the Herald Sun, which is Wallace's employer, they were furious!!! Wallace had to lie to them and tell them that Hawthorn were still appealing and therefore he had to endure a week of "where will he go".

Wallace's big mouth and ability to not support his employer have really shown up here. Guarentee you that whenever the story is broke to everyone, the Herald Sun will have it! ;)

sante2003 said:

I wish I could explain gut feelings but I cant, sorry.

I dont really mind who gets it - Wallace or Eade, as long as we get one of them and the club successfully moves forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Terry wallace to be announced on mon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back