Test Tests: Round 4: ALLIES vs SOUTH EASTERN MAGPIES @ The Killing Fields

Remove this Banner Ad

2nd v 5th we'll call this MOTR shall we.

We've shown our credentials by beating 2 other top 5 sides let's make it 3.

Have to remember that this lot did the double over us alst season our overall record against them is pretty shonky.

2nd v 5th we'll call this MOTR shall we.

We've shown our credentials by beating 2 other top 5 sides let's make it 3.

Have to remember that this lot did the double over us alst season our overall record against them is pretty shonky.

OVERALL RECORD:

South Eastern Magpies: 4
Allies: 2

OVERALL AT THE KILLING FIELDS:

South Eastern Magpies: 2
Allies: 0

Bunnies

The Allies?

I'm surprised they haven't thrown a tantrum and left the comp yet.

No need to be bitter mate, you had your gig playing for the Big Pink Machine and you blew it, we don't hold a grudge we just understand that you couldn't deliver in the hothouse environemnt that is Allies cricket.

You've forged a worthy career as a for hire journeyman bat at lesser clubs, good for you.

No need to be bitter mate, you had your gig playing for the Big Pink Machine and you blew it, we don't hold a grudge we just understand that you couldn't deliver in the hothouse environemnt that is Allies cricket.

You've forged a worthy career as a for hire journeyman bat at lesser clubs, good for you.
I would care but I know first hand how bad your club is. Your words are worth nothing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nothing like living in the past

SEM will win this, i will take some wickets or atleast take a catch

The past?

What is the past about being the reigning Premiers?

The past is that we've won more premierships than anyone else.

The present is that we're second on the ladder.

The future is that we're going to be the 2008 champions.

I have to say I am quite a fan of the new test strip, and the pink ball is a nice touch.

_44235717_ball270.jpg

Alright here's a chance to really lay our credentials on the table, go 4 from 4 maybe take top spot & have beaten 3 major contenders already.

Despite him being our standout player so far we're outing Bill Lawry, not because he doesn't post but because he takes all my wickets so with that in mind we're giving a Test debut to cats2rise who we can be pretty sure won't hog the wicket taking column.

Therefore expect to see me triumphantly rise from the ashes of my career & strike fear once again into the peasants of BFFC.

Also Catman has been patienty waiting in the wings & whilst the batsmen have fired up well so far he hasn't come over to warm the bench so btf & Barca might need to watch their backs.Iceman may have the lowest average but you don't drop the Iceman plus I don't think I'm allowed to, like Santos he may be an untouchable.

Bowling Pitch

BRG
Iceman
Ricketts
BarcaRulz
borntigerfan
Thewlis Dish
Kahuna
Cats2rise
Nananana Catman
Dipper
Santos L Helper

Spare a thought for Woodstock he thought he was joining us in the close season & when it fell through he lost his love of the game and only averages 28 this season.

Kapow
YOTC
Bluesman
Woodstock
Lethal
Grayza
Dale_Thomas13
Beaver's army
HCM
Capitalist
V Townsend

Cheers for the bowlers pitch dipper, HCM will dominate now and Capitalist might even take a bag if he gets in first.

Personally Im targeting rickets, he could never figure out what ball i was bowling to him in the nets so i dont think it will take much to get him out.

Kapow Lethal and Bluesman are all in form and YOTC and Woodstock just need one good innings before they will start to be a force with the bat.

YOTC will crack under the weight of sledging.

I'm gonna set Santos on him with BRG & NC to dance on his corpse.

BTW when is our wicketkeeper going to make some runs?

The past?

What is the past about being the reigning Premiers?

The past is that we've won more premierships than anyone else.

The present is that we're second on the ladder.

The future is that we're going to be the 2008 champions.

You’ve won in the past

In the present you haven’t met SEM

In the future your going down

Spare a thought for Woodstock he thought he was joining us in the close season & when it fell through he lost his love of the game and only averages 28 this season.

Thanks for a thought dipper, but if i rememberer correctly i think i just didn't respond to joining the allies after a while, i had made my decision already by that time. And no i haven't lost my love for the game, i still post just not much any more because of other commitments, but i still do post regularly =], i know mate form sucks this season :(

On a side note: HI RICKETTS!

YOTC will crack under the weight of sledging.

I'm gonna set Santos on him with BRG & NC to dance on his corpse.

BTW when is our wicketkeeper going to make some runs?
Yawn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Test Tests: Round 4: ALLIES vs SOUTH EASTERN MAGPIES @ The Killing Fields

Remove this Banner Ad

Back