Recommitted Texas Walker

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've heard nothing regarding Walker and suspect it is somewhat of a troll, but there has been genuine discussion about the possibility of Sloane.
Out of contract at the end of 2018.
Wife has a burgeoning media career. Opportunities far more plentiful in Melbourne.
Rory returning home.

I have no idea of the validity of any of this, but it makes sense on the surface and certainly has been discussed in the media.
I doubt Adelaide would pull the trigger this year however, even if they got word that Rory was considering his future.

I've heard nothing regarding Walker and suspect it is somewhat of a troll, but there has been genuine discussion about the possibility of Sloane.
Out of contract at the end of 2018.
Wife has a burgeoning media career. Opportunities far more plentiful in Melbourne.
Rory returning home.

I have no idea of the validity of any of this, but it makes sense on the surface and certainly has been discussed in the media.
I doubt Adelaide would pull the trigger this year however, even if they got word that Rory was considering his future.

Reading a few of the insta posts from yesterday by Sloane, being a true South Australian, either means he is trolling us or just a joker

Yep, that's why we did it ... and that's why the AFL Players have voted him as the best captain the last two seasons.

He was voted the best captain out of sympathy for the tragedies that unfolded at the Crows.. He is a spud and the most over rated footballer in the game.

Great captains game in the grand final.. Born leader.

He was voted the best captain out of sympathy for the tragedies that unfolded at the Crows.. He is a spud and the most over rated footballer in the game.

Great captains game in the grand final.. Born leader.

Cotchin was as bad if not worse.
Just got covered by the fact that you won.

That and he shouldnt have been playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back