Thank god you are here.

Remove this Banner Ad

how old are the shows by the time they air, does anyone know? like a week or two?
I was on a train on the 29th of June and overheard some guy saying he was at the taping of the episode with Shaun Micalleff and Tony Martin the night before.

I think one problem is that the actors have lines and they have to deliver them no matter what . Its up to the '' celebrity'' to free fall yet the stand ins dont?

The ''what happened to Ray '' we all knew he died yet Nish took it elsewhere, yet they took it back to a pre arranged route.

Get the others to learn how to free fall and it should be better

I think one problem is that the actors have lines and they have to deliver them no matter what . Its up to the '' celebrity'' to free fall yet the stand ins dont?

The ''what happened to Ray '' we all knew he died yet Nish took it elsewhere, yet they took it back to a pre arranged route.

I don't watch the show much at all but I wanted to add this.
To be fair I don't think the show markets the contestants as celebrities. They would pick someone like Simone Warne or some Big Brother contestant if it was another celebrity show rather than almost complete unknowns like that Nish bloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who was that Nish bloke anyway?

Fifi wasn't funny, but its as much up to the producers of the show inviting her than it is herself, shes clearly out of her depth. Her technique was to speak mumbo jumo and get the actors to respond to her, thereby "buying" time to think of something "funny" (lol) to say.

Thought Bob was very good, but didn't care for the other 3 at all tonight. Thought Merrick was quite average, actually.

Need Pete Rowsthorn back - he's always excellent and from memory he hasn't been on in a while! :thumbsu:

Think this show has jumped the shark IMHO. Tonight would've been a complete disaster if it wasn't for bob franklin. The other 3 were no good. :thumbsdown:
would hardly say it's jumped the shark. jumping the shark isn't merely turning to shit - it's resorting to cheesy gimmicks and changes to avoid turning to shit and turning to shit anyway. watch the later episodes of happy days.

Who was that Nish bloke anyway?

Not sure if he's a comedian,but he's in the latest version of Wogs Out Of Work type crap.It's called il Dago [something like that].I think it's 4 guys - Nish,Simon Palomares [Wogs Out of Work],George Kapiniaris [Wogs Out of Work] and someone else.

IL Dago

watched it for the first time a couple of weeks ago and again last week and quite enjoyed it. Tonight was just a train wreck.

I found myself trying to find humour in the situation, best I could come with as a summation was

"3 dicks and a token box"

I probably won't be invited on then? ;)

Has Tom ever said anyone was no good?

Watched it for the first time last night this season.

absolutley terrible. Nothing funny about it at all.....

Fifi Box was very poor, trying to pass the gags back to the actors in lieu of coming up with something means bad TV.

Who the hell is Nish? Am I supposed to know who he is? That must have been the worst 4 minutes of television this year.

No intentions of watching again - Police chases must be better than that!

I have to agree with this. I'm not a fan of Nish's work on the show, but the one time he did try to be slightly inventive, the cast dragged him back to their script, and quite clumsily too. It's easy to blame the "celebrity" but sometimes they get cut down by the supporting cast not actually supporting them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank god you are here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back