Gooka

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 21, 2005
London
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Western Bulldogs
If it weren't for the World Cup - I'd be so stressed, angry, frustrated and depressed about the doggies this year. But the past few weeks I've been able to enjoy watching the world game.

Brazil are looking the goods at 1-0 against the Dutch.

If it weren't for the World Cup - I'd be so stressed, angry, frustrated and depressed about the doggies this year. But the past few weeks I've been able to enjoy watching the world game.

Brazil are looking the goods at 1-0 against the Dutch.

Yes, but I'm barracking for the Oranje in this game!

How did they go to sleep to let in that goal in. Unforgivable.

I can honestly say that I have had more enjoyable Friday nights in my time.

Firstly, tune in to watch the doggies game only to see us get rolled by 3 points :mad:

Have an hour or so to kill before the world cup game is on, so put in a DVD that I had hired today, and the DVD is cactus after 5 minutes of viewing it :mad:

Tune in to the world cup to see Brasil give up a 1-0 lead to lose 2-1 to the Netherlands and get kicked out of the world cup :mad:

And the worse thing, I am on Big Footy, stone cold sober at 3.20am

Looking forward to Saturday :)

haha. Ouch town.

I knew as soon as I typed that Brazil were looking good that they were toast. I should've laid a few bob on the Dutch.

Great win by the Dutch!!! Disappointing to see the self destruction of the Brazilians who promised so much. Can you imagine how much heat will be on Dunga now!

How about the finish to the other game. Suarez goes from goat to hero...he may be missing from the semi final but his country is there thanks to his deliberate goal saving hand ball.

Netherlands v Uruguay in a WC semi final - few would have predicted that!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back