Thanks for the claytons foty chief

Remove this Banner Ad

This will be the last subscription I'll be paying for now, you'll have to holiday in tasmania from now on in future instead of majorica like you use to, enjoy!...:)
Try posting this on a relevant board next time, Mr Goodyear.

'Zeboyz, if you think that $10 is the difference between Tassie and Majorca, I'd love to know what you thought you'd get with the $100 you tried to extort from Spuddage. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kipz tricked Zeboyz into believing he'd learnt Spuddage's real name, Z tried blackmailing Spud for $100 not to reveal it, Kipz than revealed the ruse and Z did a disappearing act.

Poor old tyre boy missed out on Bigfooty when it was a community. One of our long term posters had some real bad problems which several of us helped him with by means of cold hard cash.

That wouldn't happen these days thanks to several jerks like poor old tyre boy

Poor old tyre boy missed out on Bigfooty when it was a community. One of our long term posters had some real bad problems which several of us helped him with by means of cold hard cash.

That wouldn't happen these days thanks to several jerks like poor old tyre boy
Oh you poor baby, have i rattled your very sensitive jimmies or something you simpleton puffer you??

Oh you poor baby, have i rattled your very sensitive jimmies or something you simpleton puffer you??

Bigfooty Tigerboyz1.jpg

Great effort youngster

'Zeboyz, if you think that $10 is the difference between Tassie and Majorca, I'd love to know what you thought you'd get with the $100 you tried to extort from Spuddage. :drunk:
What would you know about the truth?...I knew I was being played from the beginning so i just went with it, how stupid do you think I am going to TLC site and then getting pmed from a so called sooz friend?o_O....hello!!!!

Btw thanks for telling me it was Kipz i thought it was jaymin who was up to his usual bullshit...:)

Meltdown-Confirmed-680x229.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the claytons foty chief

Remove this Banner Ad

Back