Admin Notice The 14th Administrator of the Sweet Football Association

Remove this Banner Ad

Unbelievable that tonight is one of my nights away from home, who would’ve thought? 😂

Firstly, thanks to Jabba73, DenieD and Pickitt for having the gumption to put yourselves forward. I’m sure you’ll all have plenty of input into the future of the league.

Secondly, thanks to Kennedy Parker and manangatang for your help through the process. And also, of course, for all the work put in to run this place over the last 3 seasons. I look forward to the handover.

Thanks to Tigerturbulance for your support. Without your approval, I wouldn’t have put myself forward. I love working with you at the OOBs, you’re an absolute star (shit at teamsheets though)

Lastly, thanks to all of the people I reached out or who reached out to me through the process, I’m sure I’ll miss someone but ND, TIF, Dingster, Filthy, Tonga, Serial, Wosh, Cadsky. Your input was greatly appreciated.

All I can can promise is I’ll give my best. I love this place, and don’t want to let it, you all, or Mobbs down.

Thanks for putting your trust in me.

Cheers

Lastly, thanks to all of the people I reached out or who reached out to me through the process, I’m sure I’ll miss someone but ND, TIF, Dingster, Filthy, Tonga, Wosh, Cadsky. Your input was greatly appreciated.
U2tigers is that your Cabal 7??? 👀

Congratulations Elton Johns Wig !! And commiserations the other candidates, you all did very well, particular shoutout to Jabba73.

Now I will listen to this song to commemorate you, EJW :)

U2tigers is that your Cabal 7??? 👀
No, Yes, No, Yes, Yes, No and Yes.

And yes for you too.
_7Z_P5C0BLR9wIQ4VDDwu64OIH8=.gif

I’m sure there will be much more said before you officially bow out Kennedy Parker but as someone who has seen much of the workings behind the scenes and how you genuinely care for the role and your wish to improve the League I want to give you a shout out here too.
Some people forget this is primarily a sub forum for a game, a game that’s been running for 23 years…that wouldn’t be possible without the volunteers who season after season keep the wheels turning behind the scenes, and most of all the person who takes on the admin role drives those wheels.

Thanks for everything you’ve done here, I genuinely hope you will stick around and enjoy the game again as a regular Joe 🫶 I’ve really enjoyed the Sweet FA under your tenure.
Thanks manangatang too for your 2IC work and for running the admin election campaign, we all appreciate it.

Elton Johns Wig to the future! Have fun and good luck.

IMG_2730.gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unbelievable that tonight is one of my nights away from home, who would’ve thought? 😂

Firstly, thanks to Jabba73, DenieD and Pickitt for having the gumption to put yourselves forward. I’m sure you’ll all have plenty of input into the future of the league.

Secondly, thanks to Kennedy Parker and manangatang for your help through the process. And also, of course, for all the work put in to run this place over the last 3 seasons. I look forward to the handover.

Thanks to Tigerturbulance for your support. Without your approval, I wouldn’t have put myself forward. I love working with you at the OOBs, you’re an absolute star (s**t at teamsheets though)

Lastly, thanks to all of the people I reached out or who reached out to me through the process, I’m sure I’ll miss someone but ND, TIF, Dingster, Filthy, Tonga, Serial, Wosh, Cadsky. Your input was greatly appreciated.

All I can can promise is I’ll give my best. I love this place, and don’t want to let it, you all, or Mobbs down.

Cheers
You deserve to be an administrator, Wigs :)

d71415aab1849793985a9186f51856dd (1).gif
Live scenes from Sweet FA HQ as manangatang & Kennedy Parker finally receive the Phoenix vote via fax earlier this evening...

Congratulations Elton Johns Wig !!!

Well done to the rest who put their hand up and made a decent fist of it. 👍

To all the other candidates Jabba73 Pickitt DenieD - its great that you put your hands up for the selfless role of ADMIN

Thanks to Tigerturbulance for your support. Without your approval, I wouldn’t have put myself forward. I love working with you at the OOBs, you’re an absolute star (s**t at teamsheets though)

Cheers
To Wiggy - a huge congrats!! :yellowheart::greenheart::blueheart: now its time to do us all proud.
I know you couldn't got there without me, but as your 'self appointed' campaign manager, I now RESIGN!

Oh, no!

It’s a Nerd Club takeover.

Why didn’t anyone see this coming?
Considering the Nerd Club supposedly wants to cause chaos and the best admin candidate won, not sure that lines up.

Mazelest of tovs Elton Johns Wig here's to a successful Administration. Now don't f*ck it up.
Inspirational.
Commiserations DenieD Jabba73 & Pickitt here's to a productive few seasons from you all without the burden of being Grand Poobah.
Believe you are getting your ambition and my ability mixed up.
Don't become a supervillain or anything stupid like that.
You have seen my work before, yes?

so many mixed emotions right now.....................

Absolutely happy to see a true SFA contributor like Wigs win the admin election
giphy.gif

but disappointed that my Vice Captain will probably be preoccupied next season focusing on SFA crap and not OOBS

A1f.gif

end of the day I will not be selfish and accept it's a great outcome for the SWEET F.A.

Well done Elton Johns Wig a true SFA Beast

Remove this Banner Ad

Admin Notice The 14th Administrator of the Sweet Football Association

Remove this Banner Ad

Back