The 2005 Premiership will be won by???

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne.
We can dream ;) .

In all seriousness, I reckon Geelong can get up and win it. Are getting players back and IMO when both are at full strength they are better than the Saints.

davey_magik said:
Melbourne.
We can dream ;) .

In all seriousness, I reckon Geelong can get up and win it. Are getting players back and IMO when both are at full strength they are better than the Saints.

:D I like!! You would have to sa WCE but then they could lose some intensity late in the season. Apart from the eagles, so far it is a very even season. I think that someone from 6th could even win it. The key will be home finals i think.
Go Catters!

Obviously West Coast are the standouts at the moment and I think they are nearly assured of making the GF but I think if Adelaide (bias aside) can make the GF they can push West Coast.

I think Adelaide will have a hard task of making the GF to start with but if they do, they match up very well with West Coast, play better in Melbourne than West Coast and have a much better finals record, especially head to head.

Niether side have a dominant forward line and both have a great midfield.

In saying that though I think Geelong might make the GF, so there goes that. :eek:

UNIT said:
Ok all cards on the table time. Enough talk of GF previews, new flag favourites and so on.

Who WILL win the 2005 AFL Premiership and why?

imo adelaide will win (hopefully) due to their defensive unit. their main danger would have to be st kilda, their forward line is full of quality talls

Remove this Banner Ad

The 2005 Premiership will be won by???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back