The 2011 AFL Footy Quad Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changed the Sydney leg in the top one to 13-72. I just cant see them winning by 70 odd points in Adelaide.

Yeah should be dewy conditions. Can't see a big score getting kicked.

Took:
Carlton 37+
Geelong 49+
Syd 1-24
Coll 25-60

I think Swans was 1-24 and not 1-36 but not 100%. Ticket's in my car :p

For 50%

Hopefully it jackpots?
Carlton 72+
Adel 1-12
Ess 1-12

Pretty tough week, who would have had Essendon winning!

Hopefully it jackpots?
Carlton 72+
Adel 1-12
Ess 1-12

Pretty tough week, who would have had Essendon winning!

Made me feel better after seeing the Bombers get up.

These are the rounds where you wouldn't be surprised if the Hawks found a way to win.

Adelaide and Essendon win, and the quaddie only pays 38k? wtf? Bomber Thompson have it 1000 times?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The quarter quad only pays $1053 for ESS(1-12) - ESS(13-24) - ESS(13-24) - ESS(1-12)

in comparison, the queens birthday quarter quad paid $1635 for COL(1-12) - COL(37-48) - COL(37-48) - COL(73+)

Go figure.

Its the margins not the team. A lot of people would take the 1-24 both teams just for interest. As you see with the pies game the margins jump all over the place. If Essendon even jumped up to the 25-36 at any stage I'm sure it would have put a lot out but I understand on face value if you got it you wouldn't be too pleased..

Haw/Bri
Ess/Rich
GCS/Syd
Coll/Nth

Tough get this week. Given the Hawks game is in Tasmania, that would prevent the margin from blowing out you'd think.

Any early thoughts?

Yep! For this week anyway. I'd have to go too wide with the essendon game, the strange tassie weather with the hawks and I never feel comfortable taking the swans to win by alot, although I think they will. So I'll sit this one out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back