The 2013 'Which Player Should I Start On The Field?' Thread (TWPSISOTFT)

Remove this Banner Ad

The only 2 starting spots I'm still grappling with is

Jones v Viney v Rampe
Macaffer v Dwyer v Neade

Have Jones & Dwyer ATM as I think they would score the best but both would be sub candidates...thoughts?

The only 2 starting spots I'm still grappling with is

Jones v Viney v Rampe
Macaffer v Dwyer v Neade

Have Jones & Dwyer ATM as I think they would score the best but both would be sub candidates...thoughts?

going Macaffer and Omeara here with Kommer (emg)

2 out of Pittard, Stevenson and Goodes.

Goodes and Stevenson have been more consistent over the NAB Cup and look like a safe bet for 60-70 type score. Pittard seems to have the higher ceiling...but I don't think he'll be producing a 100 too often...and the rest of his NAB scores weren't great.

2 out of Pittard, Stevenson and Goodes.

Goodes and Stevenson have been more consistent over the NAB Cup and look like a safe bet for 60-70 type score. Pittard seems to have the higher ceiling...but I don't think he'll be producing a 100 too often...and the rest of his NAB scores weren't great.

I'm going Goodes and Pittard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look who hes picking everyone

The guy who is a spud and he will not touch. That lasted long :eek: obviousily another rash/late decision he has made.

Why not go Patton if hes such a spud (macaffer) or why not just have 6 non forward rookies playing if hes such a spud (macaffer)

????

Can the mods please deal with this guy?

The Red Festival is calling you Keystone.

Ended up starting Dwyer over Macaffer...may live to regret it, the way my round has gone so far. :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

The 2013 'Which Player Should I Start On The Field?' Thread (TWPSISOTFT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back