Win Prizes The 2016 Scales Award - Essendon Board Poster of the Year - Congratulations DapperJong!

Remove this Banner Ad

Need to prioritize if I'm focusing on the discussion/insightful types or the lols ... laughter always wins so DapperJong.

Kim-Jong-un.gif

kim-jong-un.png

Thanks guys!

This makes me smile. Now, who didn't vote for me???? W T F??!?! Jokes :)

For those that don't know; I started posting here under the name dapperd0n having no idea it was already taken. On top of that, I used to pretty much post only on the HTB... How things change.

Word to the other great posters on here. I enjoy pretty much everyones posts on here because deep down I am truly a disgusting one-eyed dons man. Anything that comes out of a dons supporters mouth that supports us is music to my ears. In the year from hell we have stuck together well and make no mistake, we have the best posters on Bigfooty. BrunoV can't believe you are bridesmaid again. I was sure you'd take it out this year.

Surely now when Jobe sees this he will jump back on board. Or die.

One last thing. I wasn't around when The Scales was active but I wish I was. Truly an honour to receive the award named after him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats Dear Leader.

Rare poster who is one funny bugger but also knows his footy.

I know **** all about footy.

I'm not even that funny either.

Why do I post ?

Congrats Dear Leader.

Rare poster who is one funny bugger but also knows his footy.

I know **** all about footy.

I'm not even that funny either.

Why do I post ?

Maybe log out forever? :p

Then who's going to upset DVB ?

I'm not tagging him in here.

I've never been thread banned before.

I never ever ever want you to log out ok?

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes The 2016 Scales Award - Essendon Board Poster of the Year - Congratulations DapperJong!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back