Women's Footy The AFLW Thread – Round 3 vs. North @ Casey (Sunday, 1:05 pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Good game!
Agree with your goods jhong . Really liked McNamara too, ran all day both ways. Pearce and Goldy had some big moments too. Liked the aggressive style to come back into the guts all the time.

Forwards aside from Hore looked v rusty. Backline was good, Paxy v handy running off HB.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good game!
Agree with your goods jhong . Really liked McNamara too, ran all day both ways. Pearce and Goldy had some big moments too. Liked the aggressive style to come back into the guts all the time.

Forwards aside from Hore looked v rusty. Backline was good, Paxy v handy running off HB.
Liked Goldy in at ball ups too . Paxi down back hmm we shall see . Still good to see a Melb team play with attacking intent.

Slowly making my way through the replay of the game along with the comments

On Birch, i'm not to overly fussed with loosing her. When she's not marking she's out of the game. I haven't seen her for North yet today, but she looked extremely slow last year, in a comp where the elite runners look quick. She looked slower than the average runners

Slowly making my way through the replay of the game along with the comments

On Birch, i'm not to overly fussed with loosing her. When she's not marking she's out of the game. I haven't seen her for North yet today, but she looked extremely slow last year, in a comp where the elite runners look quick. She looked slower than the average runners
Watched patches today and she was solid. That said, North look the team to beat. They've got guns all over the park so not as much heat on Libby to lead the defence. Brisbane never really looked likely to get ahead.

Watched patches today and she was solid. That said, North look the team to beat. They've got guns all over the park so not as much heat on Libby to lead the defence. Brisbane never really looked likely to get ahead.
I think Birch will help organise their defence, but she got burnt for pace and coughed up possession a couple of times . Bit early to write the lions off but north looked good .

Harris out for the rest of 2024. Ouch.
I like her. She was in my local pharmacist and she was really nice when I went all ditzy fan. Also she is pretty amazing up close - tall and really strong looking. But also nice and generous with having a chat with a random.

I’ll miss her this year. Hope very much she is back next year.

Campbell in for Harris, unsurprising change. Would like a look at Pisano soon, feel we lack a good crumbed up forward. Esp when Hore is up the ground
Watched a lot of Pisano as a junior. She played in the same side as my close mates daughter who got drafted to Hawks. Pisano is a beauty. Absolutely loved watching her play. Tough, quick skilful forward. Get her in!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Women's Footy The AFLW Thread – Round 3 vs. North @ Casey (Sunday, 1:05 pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back