Women's Footy The AFLW Thread – Round 3 vs. North @ Casey (Sunday, 1:05 pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Further: Ikon has proper lights, whereas Casey is reliant on the temp stuff. And you'll notice the 2 Ikon games are at night, whereas the 3 Casey games are afternoon slots.

It appears to be the one unequivocal improvement to the fixture this year, noting St Kilda don't have games under their notoriously dim bulbs this time around either.

She looks like Steven May after the Hawkins elbow.

Yeah, copped quite a belting it seems.

In other news, leadership group was announced.
Kate Hore as Captain, Hanks VC, Birch and Rhi Watt as 'senior leaders'.

Ouch .

362648556_833030864845372_4049429198303389700_n.jpg

Praccy match this Saturday against the Hawks. Colvin back from an ACL, and apparently Paxy has officially changed her name to... Paxy Paxman?

We beat Carlton fairly comfortably last weekend, should do the Hawks comfortably given where they're at; hopefully no injuries

Further: Ikon has proper lights, whereas Casey is reliant on the temp stuff. And you'll notice the 2 Ikon games are at night, whereas the 3 Casey games are afternoon slots.

It appears to be the one unequivocal improvement to the fixture this year, noting St Kilda don't have games under their notoriously dim bulbs this time around either.
Stuff IKON, and putting money into blue boy pockets. I won't be going there.

If they can't give us games out this way, then they can earn money from selling aluminium cans. AFL go to hell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, copped quite a belting it seems.

In other news, leadership group was announced.
Kate Hore as Captain, Hanks VC, Birch and Rhi Watt as 'senior leaders'.
they belted each other.

Practise Match 11am this Sunday against Port at Alberton Oval

Also feels like i'm repeating myself from this time last year, but we won't see Harris out there

She still in Paris? Kaneo would have hated seeing her flaunting around preseason at the Olympics I reckon.
No, she returned and did her quad in a preseason training session.

Kane wasn't pleased, already shared his opinion on twitter.

Personally i don't care to much, she asked and cleared it with the club almost a year in advance

Remove this Banner Ad

Women's Footy The AFLW Thread – Round 3 vs. North @ Casey (Sunday, 1:05 pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back