The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Weird verdict. I still don't see how that's suspendable particularly when you can look at someone and hit them in the head.
Butters still being eligible but not Heeney is farcical, although I feel umpires won't give him votes in games he's dominated in for his antics.

Weird verdict. I still don't see how that's suspendable particularly when you can look at someone and hit them in the head.

Don’t think the Sydney lawyers put a great case forward. Getting it downgraded on force would have been their best bet.

Don’t think the Sydney lawyers put a great case forward. Getting it downgraded on force would have been their best bet.
While I agree, the verdict that he should have essentially had eyes in the back of his head was a bit odd.

If you have to bring out the good guy card then your defence is shit.

I think it was a comment at the end, not the core of the argument like it was for Cameron. It's also pretty relevant when intent is the point of contention.

Butters has been charged for striking 4 times this season IIRC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rankine's I just completely disagree with on every level. Should've been no more than 1-2.

There's an accidental head knock, he needed something. But 4 weeks for the below?! That's insane to me. His shoulder is basically at his midriff ffs.

1720567117156.png

Rankine's I just completely disagree with on every level. Should've been no more than 1-2.

There's an accidental head knock, he needed something. But 4 weeks for the below?! That's insane to me. His shoulder is basically at his midriff ffs.

1720567117156.png

Reminds me a bit of Parker's. The actual contact from the bump was in the midriff, but it was head on head contact that stuffed Parker too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back