Conspiracy Theory The Attempted Assassination of Donald Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, because they are (as a whole). There is currently a proliferation of actual combat sports (UFC etc) that did not exist 30 years ago.

No you miss my point.

The AFL is a sport where men, physically compete against other men, using both legal and legitimized violence (tackling, bumping) or condoned violence (assaults on the football field are not prosecuted like they would be on the street), against other men, in order to win a trophy.

I mean yeah, they're not literal Roman gladiators trying to stab each other to death, but the underlying themes (man, using legitimized violence and physical prowess, to defeat another man, for a trophy) is still there, and is still glorified just as much is it not?

Tackling isn't violence.

noun

behaviour involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.

Chill out dude, it's a couple of pictures of trump, with an explanation that if he hadn't moved his head he would be dead.

Check out the account. The dude posting it is an avowed white supremacist and open antisemite.

He also literally has a Russian flag as part of his X handle.

****s sake, you guys have a go at me for posting links to Wikipedia as a source, yet you blokes want me to chill out when someone is retweeting posts from a literal full blown Nazi?

I've been telling you guys for ages you're drinking the kool aide from Nazis and Russian operatives, and you deny it.

Go back and look at those last two sources of GG's posts and tell me they're not a literal Russian operative and then a Nazi!

HAHAHAHAH!

A Russian bot, then a Russian grifter (and avowed antisemite, white supremacist and Nazi) and now Alex Jones (a grifter who gets his income from literal spreading of misinformation).

Re tweets on this (a social media platform).

Like and share comrades! Like and share! Putin good! Trump good! Democrats bad!

Like and share!

Check out the account. The dude posting it is an avowed white supremacist and open antisemite.

He also literally has a Russian flag as part of his X handle.

****s sake, you guys have a go at me for posting links to Wikipedia as a source, yet you blokes want me to chill out when someone is retweeting posts from a literal full blown Nazi?

I've been telling you guys for ages you're drinking the kool aide from Nazis and Russian operatives, and you deny it.

Go back and look at those last two sources of GG's posts and tell me they're not a literal Russian operative and then a Nazi!
You don't get out much do you. Nazis and anti-semites are the in-thing right now. You could literally chant "gas the jews" in the streets in Oz and nothing would happen to you.

On a more serious note, that post was about trump, nothing to do with anything else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't get out much do you. Nazis and anti-semites are the in-thing right now. You could literally chant "gas the jews" in the streets in Oz and nothing would happen to you.

On a more serious note, that post was about trump, nothing to do with anything else.
They aren't the anti-semites. The real anti-semites are the one criticising international bankers.

It came from a pro-Russian, actual 100 percent antisemite and Neo Nazis twitter account.

What does that say about the content GG.exe is devouring out there online, and how that content might affect his views on the world?

Me (repeatedly): 'You're cooked by misinformation, posted on social media accounts, by Russian bots and Neo Nazis'.
GG: (reposts tweets from Neo Nazis and Russian bots on this, a conspiracy subforum of a social media site) 'No I'm not'.
Me: Oh OK... guess I was wrong then.

It came from a pro-Russian, actual 100 percent antisemite and Neo Nazis twitter account.

What does that say about the content GG.exe is devouring out there online, and how that content might affect his views on the world?

Me (repeatedly): 'You're cooked by misinformation, posted on social media accounts, by Russian bots and Neo Nazis'.
GG: (reposts tweets from Neo Nazis and Russian bots on this, a conspiracy subforum of a social media site) 'No I'm not'.

Guess I was wrong then.
Or maybe it just came up in relation to the trump assassination. I don't know how you knew it was a nazi account, but on the surface it looks pretty tame. Just a statement that trump moved his head a fraction of a second before it got blown off.

Go have a look at the dudes twitter posts.

If you still think its 'tame' Im deeply worried about the content you're guzzling out there as well.
I don't have a twitter account so can't do that i'm afraid.

And I am genuinely concerned that you recommend bigfooty users check out extremist content. You have done it in the past with other nazi sites, telling users here to go check it out.

And I am genuinely concerned that you recommend bigfooty users check out extremist content. You have done it in the past with other nazi sites, telling users here to go check it out.

I only know about these sites because of Malifice promoting them on BF.

You dont need a twitter account. Clink the link below, and then click on the name of the dude that posted this tweet to view his other content:

Its all pro-Russian, antisemitic, white nationalism.

And I am genuinely concerned that you recommend bigfooty users check out extremist content.

Hahahaha!

Only conspiracy board logic leads to you making the jump from me calling out extremist content (and from a position that is self-evidently forcefully opposed to that content) as me 'recommending people check it out'.

I'm bringing it to your (and others) attention here, so you know:

1) That the source of that post was from a white supremacist pro Russian white nationalist disinfo merchant, and
2) That's where the poster in question gets his 'information' from.

Malifice has been quite earnestly, from my take, trying to lead certain posters in to a more circumspect position.

He's been promoting these sites since he joined. 2007. He usually lists them in his "we didn't start the fire" posts. Luckily, I don't believe any posters take him seriously so not many would have followed his lead. You know chief is taking the piss, don't you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy Theory The Attempted Assassination of Donald Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Back