Conspiracy Theory The Attempted Assassination of Donald Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Because there's plenty of guns there already 😉

And they know how to holster one too!

I was just messing around.

Guns were a actually banned from the room for the two hours Trump was there.

Secret Service Barbie is hilarious and I've watched it a few times but you know they had the same two second holster fumble on repeat, it wasn't in reality quite as amateurish as it looked. There's a possibility her holster had moved out of position.

My hero is a disturbed kid from Pennsylvania? :tearsofjoy:

Zip? Could have sworn I've discussed it at length and just made another post to Stokey yesterday after getting round to watching a video related to the shooting that he was imploring me to watch?

R U OK mate!??
Belated save well after the fact. Nice work champ.

So all of the water tower theories seem to be debunked in latest analysis by several YouTube channels. Former snipers, 3D models showing trajectories have ruled out a bullet being fired from that location.

The 2nd shooter theory is more likely to have come from that open window on the 2nd story which is on a much more similar angle to Crooks.

There’s no way this kid 3 years out of high school safely navigated to that shooting position without assistance.

So all of the water tower theories seem to be debunked in latest analysis by several YouTube channels. Former snipers, 3D models showing trajectories have ruled out a bullet being fired from that location.

The 2nd shooter theory is more likely to have come from that open window on the 2nd story which is on a much more similar angle to Crooks.

There’s no way this kid 3 years out of high school safely navigated to that shooting position without assistance.

Doesn't need assistance.

Just needs a few people to look another way or not pass on a piece of information immediately.

Those people could have no connection to the kid and that still allows him to do what he did.

Doesn't need assistance.

Just needs a few people to look another way or not pass on a piece of information immediately.

Those people could have no connection to the kid and that still allows him to do what he did.
That’s assistance.

And the way former SS Director a beagle wasn’t answering any questions at the hearing she had to be subpoenaed to leads me to think she was involved in deliberately having flaws in the security setup.

Now whether an FBI employee told Crooks that he would be given free rein to carry out his assassination attempt is where it gets interesting. Phone data showing that one person went to Crooks’ house several times and then back to an FBI office in the local area is very damning. It’s only a matter of time before more information comes out and how this kid was no lone wolf.

The woke freaks posting the Biden Should Send Seal Team Six To Kill Trump stuff should be looked at.

Inciting an assassination.

Sliding doors moment. A few more inches and that bullet connects properly…lefties are building gulags for us wrongthinkers before the body has gone cold.

Trump has alway said “they are after you. I’m just standing in the way”

The great man taking bullets for we the people.
That’s so deranged. Sad you believe this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The woke freaks posting the Biden Should Send Seal Team Six To Kill Trump stuff should be looked at.

Inciting an assassination.

Sliding doors moment. A few more inches and that bullet connects properly…lefties are building gulags for us wrongthinkers before the body has gone cold.

Trump has alway said “they are after you. I’m just standing in the way”

The great man taking bullets for we the people.

A few more inches and Stormy would have been satisfied.

Sliding doors moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy Theory The Attempted Assassination of Donald Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Back