The Bay 13 Elite

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s time I showed everyone who the best of the best posters are on Bay 13.

Much similar to Jodie’s 2:1 VIP Lounge, the only way to do this is via the likes to post ratio.

Rules for qualification:
  • Must be somewhat of a Bay Regular
  • Must have at least 1000 posts (unlucky Floyd)
By my quick calculations, this is the top 20 with ratios listed, as at 11th January 2018:
  1. Brain Power - 5.04:1
  2. Benwah83 - 4.88:1
  3. oogac - 4.18:1
  4. A Cut Above - 3.10:1
  5. David Schwarz - 2.65:1
  6. RedVest4 - 2.59:1
  7. Packedlunch - 2.55:1
  8. STPer18 - 2.48:1
  9. Bont2Boyd - 2.33:1
  10. Mofra - 2.32:1
  11. Sir Hugh Percy - 2.30:1
  12. craffles - 2.23:1
  13. Percel - 2.18:1
  14. zackah - 2.15:1
  15. GWBogan - 2.15:1
  16. DrEvil_ - 2.15:1
  17. Jazny - 2.14:1
  18. Morganashlee - 2.08:1
  19. BigJoeD_ - 2.08:1
  20. Freofalcon - 2.04:1
Fallen Comrades:
  1. Porked04 - 3.61:1
  2. STP18 - 2.48:1
  3. Richoman Tigers - 2.05:1
  4. Alfred_ - 2.00:1
If I have missed posters (I’m sure I have and I’m sure this will drop me down to 9th as well), let me know and I’ll update:

This is a definitive list. The following excuses won’t be accepted:
  • All my posts were in the pre-likes era! (Tough shit! As soon as Chief, the greatest Admin in history started likes, you should have created a new account)
  • There are certain posters like RedVest4 who are just attention whores and blatantly fish for likes!
  • All (insert poster) likes come from other boards!
  • (Insert poster) is just a (Insert team) chugger who gets all his/her likes from other (Insert team posters)
  • Hawthorn posters especially shouldn’t count because all they do is pull each other’s dicks!
  • He’s/She’s a mod and just gets all his/her likes from Mod Ball Cuppers like Bayer_
  • There are certain flog posters such as RedVest4 who logon from all their eliases and like their main accounts posts
Congratulations to the Top 20. You are the elite, the very best and other members of the Bay all look up to you.

Guy who joined in 2015 making a top 20 Bay list is embarrassing.

All the good shit happened before you were born son.

Oh dear...

Look at this jealous flogs pathetic post to like ratio...

You best leave this thread friend, this is for the Elite Bay posters only.

Probably 99% of my posts happened before likes existed.

It's probably hard world for a millennial to comprehend.
  • All my posts were in the pre-likes era! (Tough shit! As soon as Chief, started likes, you should have created a new account)
Your own fault friend, tell your story walking...

• All my posts were in the pre-likes era! (Tough shit! As soon as Chief, started likes, you should have created a new account)
Your own fault friend, tell your story walking...

Only the truly elite, like myself, are capable of salvaging a pre-like account. Not long to go now.

Hi guys, just saw the word elite in the fred title, related to it, so thought I'd drop on by
Sorry friend, if you want to join the Bay 13 Elite, I’d head to the Dogs board and start talking about how bad an injury run the Dogs have had for the last 3 years...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry friend, if you want to join the Bay 13 Elite, I’d head to the Dogs board and start talking about how bad an injury run the Dogs have had for the last 3 years...

Can't I just whinge about it here? If Plugger35 can whinge about umpires and Crobro can whinge about legislation that prevents family members from shagging their cousins, then surely I can just do it here?

You have to abuse MD on our board to get any substantial likes
Yup, basically uncontested.

But I don't know that it's the only way - I abused Joel Selwood after the Geelong game and got substantial likes.

Ooooooooooooh Boy!!!

It seems this is well overdue for an update, which I will be doing shortly.

The big news is, Byron Porkett has just hit 1000 posts which means he is now eligible to qualify for the Bay 13 Elite... Which also means he is the new number 1 ranked member of the Bay 13 Elite!

Congratulations Byron you magnificent flog!

Bad luck Brain Power you are now the Buzz Aldrin of the Bay.

Better start posting more friend.

Ooooooooooooh Boy!!!

It seems this is well overdue for an update, which I will be doing shortly.

The big news is, Byron Porkett has just hit 1000 posts which means he is now eligible to qualify for the Bay 13 Elite... Which also means he is the new number 1 ranked member of the Bay 13 Elite!

Congratulations Byron you magnificent flog!

Bad luck Brain Power you are now the Buzz Aldrin of the Bay.

Better start posting more friend.
20180525_103624.png
Wowee, get around me flogs!!1

Grovel at my glubber you sub 6:1 unfunny, insufferable plebs

Lol at the fat frother subaru wishing she was a part of this elite club.
IMG-20190618-WA0002.jpg
If she didn't spend half her day PMing me nude pics she'd probably be able to focus on being less of a Tier 5 flogbucket

I've heard about a loophole where if you delete the posts with less likes, your like to post ratio increases.
Although any poster considered elite would have no need to exploit such a loophole.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bay 13 Elite

Remove this Banner Ad

Back