Off-topic The bay no limits off season discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't know JackJumpers where playing in melbourne today and all the tickets were sold out except the 700 dollar seats.

Who the hell is going to pay 700 dollars to watch a home and away basketball game?

Last edited:
I didn't know JackJumpers where playing in melbourne today and all the tickets were sold out except the 700 dollar seats.

Who the hell is going to pay 700 dollars to watch a hone and away basketball game?
Wouldn’t even spend 700 seconds to watch an NBL match :$

Wouldn’t even spend 700 seconds to watch an NBL match :$
I grew up loving it as a kid. Was always Melbourne Tigers then the league killed the Tigers off so I stopped watching. I hated the NBL then Tasmania joined so I came back as an ant.

Who the hell is going to pay 700 dollars to watch a home and away basketball game?
Season 17 What GIF by America's Got Talent

I've proudly replaced a second door handle in my home today, this one was a lot trickier than the first first one because i had borrow a drill from my brother and redrill a wider hole to fit the in a newer door tongue unit which was broken and needed replacing but i did it and she works like dream now.:)

They've finally won a few finals and their heads have expanded. They needed this after all those spoons reminded them of nonna giving them a beatoiwn all those years ago.
:$
They're the biggest whiners when they lose and the biggest gloaters when they win. They wouldn't know humility if it hit them straight in their faces.:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've proudly replaced a second door handle in my home today, this one was a lot trickier than the first first one because i had borrow a drill from my brother and redrill a wider hole to fit the in a newer door tongue unit which was broken and needed replacing but i did it and she works like dream now.:)
Misogynist.:think:

I would like to discuss Jack Ziebell being recruited by the Tigers as a coach. I think this is a wonderful move from Richmond, during their desent to the bottom of the ladder for the next decade, why not hire an ex-captain of Norf to help the players understand how to go about it.

I would like to discuss Jack Ziebell being recruited by the Tigers as a coach. I think this is a wonderful move from Richmond, during their desent to the bottom of the ladder for the next decade, why not hire an ex-captain of Norf to help the players understand how to go about it.
Any ex Freo player would do if its failure we're looking for?
1697174507354.png :$

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic The bay no limits off season discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back