Streaming The Bear

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

I loved it.

It is one of my favourite shows at this point.. so I look at it with rose coloured glasses. It perhaps lacked a little, but there was some definite gems within it.

The first episode, the Tina episode and the Jamie Lee Curtis episode all ring as pretty good to me.

Hopefully release for S4 won't be too far!

Tina episode was great, the rest was a bit 'meh' personally. The draw of the show (for me) was always the kitchen action, having worked in hospo for a number of years. This season didn't really have any of that. Definitely felt very filler and like it should have been done as every 2nd episode as a flashback, with the intervening episode giving us some kind of progression for the kitchen / restaurant.

Hopefully season 4 gives us some kitchen action, otherwise it'll end up yet another one of those shows I never quite finished despite loving it to start e.g; Killing Eve and Handmaid's Tale

It's amazing, Episode 7 is a masterpiece, I can't remember breathing the entire episode.

I'm late to this show but will binge to catch up. Sometimes I don't love the characters and all the shouting but the writing, acting and production are top notch.

I was part way through episode 7 when I thought to myself "is this all one continuous take?" So I started again and it was, or at least they faked it so it looked real. They did it one time in Succession and it seems to get the actors to raise their game. The film crew also have to be at their best to get the camerawork, lighting and sound just right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Streaming The Bear

Remove this Banner Ad

Back