• Forward

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Ruck

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • Utility

Votes: 31 26.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If you watched the game you'd see that he is slow from a standing start and slow to change directions, add to that slower decision making and he is slow.

If he plays in the ruck then compared to other rucks he is fast, play him in the midfield and compared to other mids he is slow.

I'd play him as a ruck/forward as he offers little as a midfielder, ideally the team would have a better ruck/forward but Blicavs/Stanley/Buzza are all mediocre.

Blicavs gut running is really only useful if he can use it to be offensive, which would mean taking more marks and being able to move the ball on quicker and make better decisions.
Can you change your name from cynical to bullshit artist? Haven't got a clue lol.

Can you change your name from cynical to bullshit artist? Haven't got a clue lol.
we can do without the name calling.

Disagree and ask for reasoning but name calling will get you booted.

GO Catters

I just voted in the poll then looked at the results. I'm staggered that defense is in the lead despite Blitz rarely, If ever, having played there.

I'm not sure what that says.

I just voted in the poll then looked at the results. I'm staggered that defense is in the lead despite Blitz rarely, If ever, having played there.

I'm not sure what that says.
images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blitz plays KPD.
Be that FB or CHB, as does De Koning.
He hasn't played as a lockdown defender all year and has been really, really good.

Of all his impressive talents I've got no idea why people are obsessed with him playing as a lockdown defender. He's not that great as a 1 on 1 defender and he makes howlers deep in defence.

He's playing the perfect role right now. On the verge of defender and midfielder where he can read the play and use his running power to give us an extra in defence or sometimes push forward if the opportunity arises then chop out as the 2nd ruck.

He's playing the perfect role right now. On the verge of defender and midfielder where he can read the play and use his running power to give us an extra in defence or sometimes push forward if the opportunity arises then chop out as the 2nd ruck.

That's not really a position though, thats 4 positions which is the problem.

Unfortunately for Blicavs, he will be judged on how he performs in the finals.
Like a few of our veterans, they seem to freeze when September comes along and Blicavs has been pretty woeful in recent finals campaigns.

Back