NFL The Best QB of All Time: Poll

Who is the Best NFL QB of all time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Philip Rivers (95.2) and Ben Roethlisberger (94.0) have higher career passer ratings than Eli Manning does in only his wins (93.8).

If you only look at Elis passer rating in all of his wins and ignore the losses it's still lower than Rivers and Roethlisbergers throughout all of their games.

Eli has as many SB wins and more SB MVP award than both combined.

Philip Rivers (95.2) and Ben Roethlisberger (94.0) have higher career passer ratings than Eli Manning does in only his wins (93.8).

If you only look at Elis passer rating in all of his wins and ignore the losses it's still lower than Rivers and Roethlisbergers throughout all of their games.

Eli has as many SB wins and more SB MVP award than both combined.

Flacco and Eli's QBRs and passer rating in playoffs are probably the highest of anyone of recent times (2000 to current day) I would think tho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With all the rule changes to make it so easy for quarterbacks to pass i just can't vote for any qb to play after 2000. Even thou i wanted to vote for brady (most rings) i had to vote Montana for me.

With all the rule changes to make it so easy for quarterbacks to pass i just can't vote for any qb to play after 2000. Even thou i wanted to vote for brady (most rings) i had to vote Montana for me.
The correct answer was Dan Marino

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL The Best QB of All Time: Poll

Back