The BigFooty Cup - PS3 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Not an issue at all as long as you are happy to play against people who have had it for a week already??

sure, i will be giving the game a killing once i get it so hopefully wont take me long to catch up to everyone (and if not then somebody gets an easy win) :)

I'd be interested in Round 2, since I'm probably a week or 10 days behind you guys on getting this game shipped international.

PSN: thiel82

Okay, well I won't add you into this competition then, but keep an eye for if a 2nd one appears when this is all done, and hop into that one.

F*** having a Wii!!! That said, I will be seriously interested in seeing how this pans out, and will be looking forward to seeing as many people who aren't as video-game-******ed as myself battle it out for BigFooty Champion!

An outside audience, I love it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*******Special Request To Ant********

As this is technically not a league, could we pwetty pwease leave it in this main board?? The traffic for this board would be considerably higher than the Leagues and Stories board, and we want as many people as possible to get involved. In return I offer you my finest stallion, and lifelong gratitude.

boo

6boos

F*** having a Wii!!! That said, I will be seriously interested in seeing how this pans out, and will be looking forward to seeing as many people who aren't as video-game-******ed as myself battle it out for BigFooty Champion!
If I had the dough I would so get a cap card and record the matches that I play in for the outside audience.

Hopefully some that have put their name in have one and can record a few for the guys wanting to see the outcomes.

If I had the dough I would so get a cap card and record the matches that I play in for the outside audience.

Hopefully some that have put their name in have one and can record a few for the guys wanting to see the outcomes.
as if **** doesnt have a cap card

you have everything PS3 related

Morning chaps - just came across this... interesting no-one alerted me to it. Presumed youre all running scared of me and my tip-rat already from the demo play sessions

psn: soups-andy1982

added a few people online already..

Tippy shall be doing some rotations through the midfield this year.

Sad and disollusioned by the board change.

What happened Ant, you used to be cool.

Anyways, I'll plug this again on the main thread, otherwise there might not be many people seeing it.

Remove this Banner Ad

The BigFooty Cup - PS3 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back