The BigFooty Cup - PS3 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Barely an opponent until round 3 for me, pretty happy.:):thumbsu:

Looking forward to the Soups Andy/Gippyspin match, potentially huge result coming up there.

Should be an intriguing matchup for me first up against Eagleoz83, with no prior form to go by. :thumbsu:

Spewing that if I am successful in progressing through to the 2nd round i'll most likely have to face carn_tigez who gave me a nice 40+ belting in the first match we played against each other. I like to think i've since improved following on from then... or let's hope so! :eek: :p

Shame that I'm going to get killed first round, game of 7 NBA playoff style anyone?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be an intriguing matchup for me first up against Eagleoz83, with no prior form to go by. :thumbsu:

Spewing that if I am successful in progressing through to the 2nd round i'll most likely have to face carn_tigez who gave me a nice 40+ belting in the first match we played against each other. I like to think i've since improved following on from then... or let's hope so! :eek: :p

Fairly sure it was 70+ :p

Nah in all seriousness, I reckon everyone will have improved a fair bit more than me. I think I just got the hang of it quickly, and now everyone will have caught up a bit. Hopefully you haven't improved enough to beat me if I do get through the first round though :D

That's awesome, but **** sake I hope Knighta isn't good
Mwuahhaaa 13-0 online;) But nah recently, once others have gotten used to the controls, they have been closer matches. Been lucky in a few too, should be good game:thumbsu:
Edit: It says 7 wins but the others i have been winning by quite abit and BAM "disconnection"

Mwuahhaaa 13-0 online;) But nah recently, once others have gotten used to the controls, they have been closer matches. Been lucky in a few too, should be good game:thumbsu:
Good game my ass, I'm gonna get ****ing killed

I lost to North Melbourne on Legend by 8 points lol

Ouch, I lost my first two games on Legend, it takes time but worth it once you start winning. There's not really a whole lot more to achieve once you can win pretty comfortably on Legend apart from trophies I guess. That's why I can't wait for online to be back up - I love the lockdown style of play that always seems to occur.

Remove this Banner Ad

The BigFooty Cup - PS3 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back