The BigFooty Cup - PS3 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha just realised, got all excited that it was updating, but then still that error message, bugger.

Oh well watching the Hawks game today anyways :)

am i too late ?

would love to join this comp :footy:.

psn id "jazzalinko"

PSN should be up in Aus today (16/5/2011) :)
Pretty sure there's been a few drop off (Stupid Gimp traded the game in), so I'd say you'll be able to slot into someone's position.

Not to pre-empt TSYW and his domineering ways.

Pretty sure there's been a few drop off (Stupid Gimp traded the game in), so I'd say you'll be able to slot into someone's position.

I was supposed to be facing Stupid Gimp! I vote for automatic win and advancement to the next round.

Nice, Only played twice online 1-1, a lot different to offline game.

Had a ball.. :footy:

Yep, the first step before making this start is to check if everyone is still in, as a lot of people may have ditched the game or just aren't interested even more. Hell, even I haven't played for the best part of 2 weeks.

So maybe check with your opponent if you're still interested??

And jazza, there will probably be an open spot for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm out, ps3 went awol and destroyed my game disc :( the other week. Got a new ps3 but no game.

I'm stilll in i guess, though I won't be very good anymore. Perhaps I could make my brother play on my behalf? He is a lot better than me at the game now, though he doesn't use bigfooty.

Would that be alright with you guys, or would it be preferable for me to duck out for someone else rather than let him play in my place?

Oh man I just found this thread, is it too late to join????
May or may not be, it looks as if we'll have a few drop off and I'd say you can replace them. We may need to re-draw everything again if we can't get enough responses from those already in.

Remove this Banner Ad

The BigFooty Cup - PS3 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back