Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the woman of Your Desire (Part 7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as how Part 7 will be about dating some internet bish, I think its safe to say that the first 6 parts have failed us.

On a completely unrelated note I had sex 3 times with some bird I met on the net last night. Before you say pic's or GTFO, I've attached a picture below.

ariane.jpg

Lol frantelle.

Subbing! On a separate note, 18yo women are too young and immature for me (23), someone please put a gun to my head if I try to date one again.

and with the whole "facebook generation" shit it's worse than it woulda been 5-10 years ago in regards to an age gap like that

How much emphasis do chicks actually place on age gaps? Does anyone really care these days, for some reason young guys get mad at girls dating older guys until they actually age themselves. My rule is to never tell a chick your age, but in terms of actually wanting a relationship with them at what point does it start getting weird?

I know few girls in their 20s who will date a guy more than maybe a year younger than them.

There are a few reasons. Social stigma is one. Also, to generalise grossly, the average guy probably doesn't catch up to the average girl his age in terms of maturity until he's well into his 20s.

To continue generalising shamelessly, giirls are also attracted to men they see as more mature, more accomplished, more masterful than they are. It's hard enough for them to feel that way about someone several years younger than them, let alone when you're both in your teens/20s and still maturing.

Some girls will have a freak out about an age gap so the trick (for lack of a better word) is to not tell them until they've had a chance to get to know you/fall for you. Then if they actually like you, they will probably get over the age gap quite easily. If they are worried about the age gap then they won't let themselves fall for you, not matter how much they like you.

In what world do girls go along for time enough to get to know you without ever asking your age?

Not mine, that's for sure.

I'm 27 and dating a 22yo at the moment, she's about the limit I reckon.

If you're both over about 21, I don't think age matters in a typical social setting. So she wouldn't find out your exact age unless she had a look at your licence or straight out asked the question. If you're mature enough, she wouldn't necessarily twig that you're younger...

Obviously the aim is to stop her from judging you based on an arbitrary number, without ever getting to know you first. My current gf was adamant she'd never date a younger bloke...

In what world do girls go along for time enough to get to know you without ever asking your age?

Not mine, that's for sure.

I'm 27 and dating a 22yo at the moment, she's about the limit I reckon.

I was 29 and dated a 23 year old.

I say go for it if you get along really well and click in multiple areas.

Age is just an arbitrary number, it's really about whether you click. Obviously different age groups will have stereotypical characteristics but you shouldn't dismiss someone based on the arbitrary number/assumption of what theyre like without getting to know them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm 23, getting married to my amazing fiancée next week, she's just turned 36. Not one time during our four year relationship has age been a barrier. After the initial shock when we first met (I thought she was around 25 at the time, she thought I was mid twenties) we both clicked in a big way and moved in together one month into the relationship. We have rarely had a fight during our relationship and we're expecting our first child together in September.

For those concerned about an age gap, all I can say is love conquers all. When you meet the right one, you just don't care - you'll do anything to make the relationship work.

I'm 23, getting married to my amazing fiancée next week, she's just turned 36. Not one time during our four year relationship has age been a barrier. After the initial shock when we first met (I thought she was around 25 at the time, she thought I was mid twenties) we both clicked in a big way and moved in together one month into the relationship. We have rarely had a fight during our relationship and we're expecting our first child together in September.

For those concerned about an age gap, all I can say is love conquers all. When you meet the right one, you just don't care - you'll do anything to make the relationship work.

Interesting, that definitely is a huge gap (especially when the woman is older).

Had you been in any serious relationships before you met your fiance?

If asked directly, what's the game plan?

You lie. She finds out? No biggie, say the music was loud and she's deaf. If she likes you anyway by that point, probs won't matter.

Just turned 18, works. :thumbsu: :D

If asked directly, what's the game plan?

You lie. She finds out? No biggie, say the music was loud and she's deaf. If she likes you anyway by that point, probs won't matter.

Just turned 18, works. :thumbsu: :D

Yep, definitely lie.

Being rather young myself, it has happened once or twice when you mention your each and they lose interest straight away.

Lesson has been learned.

Agree with lie. Though I've lied about age, name, occupation, where I live.

I also put up rubbish stats.

Depends how the situation is, but most of the time if asked my age I sort of brush it off lightly and say "old enough". Then wait to see if they push.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back