The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha we won't be changing formation and system for Jon Flanagan.

I believe he could do some going forward but he just doesn't have the pace of Moreno, Markovic, Ibe, et al.

He can finish though ;)

So pre-sale tickets are out tomorrow morning for the LFC games in Brisbane and Adelaide - who is going to either/both games?

Gonna try and get 1 for Adelaide obviously would love be able to afford to go to both games, having the cash does help... it would be nice to know how much they are going to cost and seating map by tonight.

Pretty typical from tickettek though.

Gonna try and get 1 for Adelaide obviously would love be able to afford to go to both games, having the cash does help... it would be nice to know how much they are going to cost and seating map by tonight.

Pretty typical from tickettek though.

Yeah I am going to try for Adelaide - never been to Adelaide or the Adelaide Oval so it would be as good excuse as any I suppose!

Yeah not much information is out there unfortunately. I paid $80 for a ticket when LFC came to Melbourne in 2013 and that was on the cheaper side from memory.

Yeah I am going to try for Adelaide - never been to Adelaide or the Adelaide Oval so it would be as good excuse as any I suppose!

Yeah not much information is out there unfortunately. I paid $80 for a ticket when LFC came to Melbourne in 2013 and that was on the cheaper side from memory.

my ticket (good seat) was $150 for memory. It was well worth money.

So pre-sale tickets are out tomorrow morning for the LFC games in Brisbane and Adelaide - who is going to either/both games?
Ill try and get tickets for Brisbane

Anyone know the limit to how many tickets you can purchase per transaction in pre sale?

If/when Man Utd and Arsenal make it through I'd be pretty disappointed if we drew them in the next round considering the teams who are left.

I'd love an Anfield QF against ManUre, it'd be massive. Arsenal though I'd like to avoid until the final. Good 2nd half by us last night. Very generous of Pardew for changing tactics at half time and giving us an opening. Cheers Alan.

Anyone know the limit to how many tickets you can purchase per transaction in pre sale?

none of that info is out yet. pretty disgusting from tickettek if you ask me.

personally I think it should be 4 max, enough for a family to attend, but knowing the disgraceful company tickettek are they'll make it 10 max.

all I can say is good luck to general public getting tickets, both games will get close to sold out in the pre sale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone got the code yet? I can just see something ******* up and I don't get it.

nope no code as yet... all I got was an email stating that cause I went to the game in 2013 I could access the pre sale tickets along with Adelaide Utd members on Monday and that a code will be sent to me via email.

I can see this pre sale being postponed if anything.

the lack of info is an absolute disgrace.

I remember for the game in Melbourne we had the info 3 or 4 days before the tickets went on sale.

It's simply not good enough from who ever is responsible for this mess.

nope no code as yet... all I got was an email stating that cause I went to the game in 2013 I could access the pre sale tickets along with Adelaide Utd members on Monday and that a code will be sent to me via email.

I can see this pre sale being postponed if anything.

the lack of info is an absolute disgrace.
Yep, I got the same email but I havent received the new email giving me the code? No idea how much tickets are either. It's annoying. And they go on sale in just over 9 hours. Im going to try to get tickets for both games.

Yep, I got the same email but I havent received the new email giving me the code? No idea how much tickets are either. It's annoying. And they go on sale in just over 9 hours. Im going to try to get tickets for both games.
Code will be sent to us at 7am, to prevent early spread and leaking of it.

EDIT: Got an email from the LFC Melbourne Supporters Club, who will be sending members a code for the presale at 7am, not sure about how other's are meant to or if they will receive it at all. Although I can hit a few people up at around 8am if anyone doesn't get a presale code/link.

Last edited:

EDIT: Got an email from the LFC Melbourne Supporters Club, who will be sending members a code for the presale at 7am, not sure about how other's are meant to or if they will receive it at all. Although I can hit a few people up at around 8am if anyone doesn't get a presale code/link.

I've had no emails at all so I'd appreciate an early PM if possible :)

Same position here, got the email telling me I am entitled to purchase tickets in the pre-sale and that I would receive a code but have not yet received any code.

I guess they have around eight hours to send it...

Id appreciate a PM. Still no code in my emails.

Im not gonna spread the code and am buying just 3 tickets for Brisbane and 4 for Adelaide.

So I rang Tickettek and they are obviously closed right now but they say that their business hours are 9am to 7pm. Tickets go on sale at 8am?? So does that mean calling them is out of the equation?

Considering I still cant find anything on the actual website about Liverpool v Roar or Liverpool v Adelaide.

On the plus side, I did receive and email with the pre-sale code.

If they're worried about early spread about it etc...etc... then wouldn't unique codes so that person is the only one who can use it be better?

pretty simple solution if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back