The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Sakho - he does look incredibly awkward whenever he is on the ball. Though I think that's just his own technique that makes it look that way.

Also, I reckon your mob might nab fourth, however, a loss to United on the weekend might throw a spanner in the works. Definitely favours you guys it being at Anfield. If you use pace to exploit them, it may not end well for them.

Win our next two and we have a small chance of getting 3rd. Arsenal have a pretty easy run although they could drop points against United and Chelsea. Two massive games coming up but we can't afford to look past this weekend. The way we did them last year at OT fills me with a large amount of confidence. If we start like we did against City then we'll do it comfortably.

On Sakho - he does look incredibly awkward whenever he is on the ball. Though I think that's just his own technique that makes it look that way.

Also, I reckon your mob might nab fourth, however, a loss to United on the weekend might throw a spanner in the works. Definitely favours you guys it being at Anfield. If you use pace to exploit them, it may not end well for them.

Our last game against them was bizarre. My memory of it was that in general play we were the better side, controlling the middle third and creating almost twice as many scoring chances as they did, our finishing was just absolutely appalling whereas they put it in the back of the net everytime they got half a sniff on goal and consequently deserved the win. Fortunately we've become far more efficient in the final third since that game, and the results have flowed on from that.

I think we should go into this game confident of getting the win (particularly as we're at home) because at our best I think we're capable of playing better football, but we absolutely must take more of our chances than we did in the reverse fixture.

Also, there's no f*cking way we're having our 13 game unbeaten run ended by a side with a Toilet Brush playing at #10!

Sturridge
Sterling Coutinho
'X' - Henderson - Lallana - Can (or RB)
Sakho - Skrtel - 'X'
Mignolet
Looking to next year am very happy with the above as a starting XI, just unsure of 'X' positions.

*formation not to scale

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sturridge
Sterling Coutinho
'X' - Henderson - Lallana - Can (or RB)
Sakho - Skrtel - 'X'
Mignolet
Looking to next year am very happy with the above as a starting XI, just unsure of 'X' positions.

*formation not to scale

Moreno at LWB, Can at RCB, Pjanic to replace Lallana, Sterling at RWB and 1 of Lacazette / Dybala /Icardi up front with Sturridge = team capable of winning title.

Not sure whether I'm not seeing something but Moreno just hasn't impressed me a great deal so far
Really? I think he has been pretty good so far. Not outstanding but you can see that he is going to get better and better. Definitely money well spent IMO. Has room to grow though.

Can't see us playing 3-5-2 next season.
Yeah, do we play 3 at the back right now because we lack a partner for Sturridge. If say we buy a Lacazette type forward, will we go back to the 4-3-3 kind of formation we used to use with SAS.

We will have to wait and see. I think how we buy in the summer will give indications as to how we will set up next season.

0sLhqzl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back